Harry finds out.

*One Week Later*

Mary's P.O.V.

I haven't been myself lately after i slept with Jake. Why did i have to sleep with my bestfriend/roommate?!

I wake up and throw some clothes on out of my closet. I go downstairs to get breakfast. I really don't want to face Jake but i have no choice. Well, i could kick him out, but i need money. I need half of his money.

"Hey."Jake says. He's on the couch watching a movie in his boxers.

"Hi." I scold him.

"What?Why are you scolding me?"

"You know better. You can't walk around the house wearing your underwear. It's in our agreement folder."

"Well, i thought that the folder was a mistake after you slept with me." He gets up and comes towards me. He wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in closer to him.

"Nope. The folder is still  the way it is." I push him away from me.

"Oh come on. Mary?"

"I'm sorry Jake. But rules are rules. Now go put some clothes on." I point towards the stairs.

"No."

"No?"

"I'm not sticking to thses rules anymore."

"Yes you are. Or else you're kicked out."

"You won't kick me out. If you kick me out then Harry will want to know why and he'll try to live with you." He teases. "Harry isn't even a man. He's a crybaby. And if he doesn't get his way, he goes beating people up. And you know that."

"Shut up."

"I can do better in bed with you than he can."

"Shut up, Jake!"

"What? Are you gonna go crying to Harry?"

"I said, Shut up!"

"Fine. I'll shut up. But it's not going to help anything." He sits back down on the couch.

I run upstairs crying.

I stay like that all night.

I cry myself to sleep finally. I can't quit thinking of Harry. I can't quit thinking of what Jake said. Does Harry go beating people up when he doesn't get what he wants? How would Jake know? He doesn't know Harry like i do. He doesn't even know Harry!

***********

I wake up and look at my phone. It's 4 in the morning.

I check my messages and i have a text from Harry/ It's from last night.

From: Harry Xx

Hey babe. I wanted to know if you wanted to go out tomorrow night. Text me if you do. I love you. Night. (: Xx

Should i text him back? I probably shouldn't. It's only 4 in the morning. I don't want to wake him up.

Harry's P.O.V.

I can't sleep. Mary didn't text me back last night. I hope she's okay. Should i text her again? No. She's probably asleep. I don't want to wake her.

Mary's P.O.V.

I get up and change my clothes. I've been wearing the clothes from yesterday still.

I haven't eaten anything yet. I was going to have breakfast yesterday morning but i didn't get a chance to. Stupid Jake.

I open the door and check the hallway for any signs of Jake. Then i walk towards his room, quietly, to check if he's still asleep.

I have an idea.

Since he's in his room sleeping i'm going to sneak out. He'll probably know once he's up and checking on me, but he won't know where to find me.

I said i was going to surprise visit Harry. So why not today?

I grab my coat, purse, and phone and head out the door.

Then i walk to Harry's flat.

******

It takes me almost 30 mintues to get to his place, but it was worth it.

I knock on the door and wait 5 minutes. Then Harry opens the door, finally.

"Mary?" He asks.

"Hey." I say awkwardly.

"Uh..What's wrong, babe?"

"Uh, nothing. Can i come in?"

"Sure, yeah."

I walk in and give him a hug.

I sit down on his couch and he does the same. This gives me the time to admire him. He's in his boxers and let me tell you, he looks hot in them. His chest is showing, which reveals his abs. I love that. I look at his messed up curls. I love it when they're like that.

Harry catches me looking at him like i'm about to rape him and i look away, blushing.

"So," He wraps his arm around me and pulls me towards him to where i'm laying on him now. "Care to tell me why you're here so early, babe?"

"Uhm...Boyfriend sick?"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing really. Okay. It's Jake."

"What about him?"

"He did something that i didn't like."

"Which is?"

I stand up. 

"Can i use the little girls room?"

He scratches his head. "Yeah. I'll show you where it is."

"That's okay. I'l use the one in your bedroom."

"Okay, babe." He winks at me.

I run upstairs and once i'm in his room,i close the door and hop on his bed. I feel like a stalker, but i love his bed. It smells like him and feels like him.

I lay my head on one of his pillows and cry until i fall asleep.

Harry's P.O.V.

She's been gone for awhile. I walk upstairs and to my room.

I see Mary laying on my bed fast asleep.

I walk towards her and cover her up. I lay next to her and wrap my arms around her and pull her in.

Then i fall alseep too.

Mary's P.O.V.

I wake up next to Harry. So he found me. Shoot! Well, of course he would fine me. This is his room and flat. Duh.

I jolt my head up. I take his arm and move it but he just wraps it around me again and firmer this time.

"Oh so you're awake now." Harry says.

"You scared me, Styles."

He chuckles. "So, what were you going to tell me about Jake?"

I groan.

"What?" He aks. He smiles at me and i kiss him.

"Let's not talk about that right now."

"Then can i ask you why you were sleeping in my bed instead of using the bathroom? And why you were crying?"

"Ugh! Okay. Here's what happened. I was in the shower in my room and once i got out, my clothes were gone."

Harry's jaw tightens. Which means he knows where this is going. I continue, "And once i got out of the bathroom i was searching for some clothes to put on; i only had a towel wrapped around me. Jake seduced me and slept with me." I start crying again. "I'm sorry Harry. I tried to kick him out but he won't budge." I cover my face with my hands.

Harry takes my hands and cups them with his. He wipes the tears away and kisses me. 

"We'll find out what to do. For now go to sleep." 

I nod my head. Why is he so calm about this?

Something's up.