Medicine is the best policy.

I woke up on Thursday, not looking for today's therapy, for some reason I wasn't feeling really well and I wanted to take that to my advantage.

I wasn't feeling that sick but my mind was telling me that I'm extremely sick, see I don't know what's exactly wrong with me since Anita ad John always say that I'm fine, nothing to worry about so I take it to heart and not worry about it.

I checked the time, since group therapy was cancelled today because of a girl name Annabelle had a baby and she was supposedly Roger's sister so yeah.

Since individual therapy was unfortunately still on, I still had to go. I got out of bed and started walking like a zombie towards my bathroom.

I did really weird stuff when I was alone, like once I stuffed all my teddies in my wardrobe and when I opened the wardrobe all the teddies came out, I don't know why I did it, it just felt right.

I started scratching up and down my arm, the scabs were still really visible on both arms, but the pain and memories of each cut started to lessen.

"Sophia " Rachel called outside my bedroom door, I had locked it so neither Tom or Rachel could just pounce in and start disturbing me.

"Rachel, why do you keep disturbing me"

"I'm not disturbing you, I just like hanging out with you, both Tom and I"

"Look, I haven't killed anyone or jumped out a window, so your concerns for me are unnecessary".

I turned on the tap, to fill water in the cup I had in my sink to use my medicine.

"Sophia, open the door I wanna see you" Rachel shouted banging on the door twice.

"What's your problem Rachel leave me alone"

"Who shit in your burger" Rachel banged on the door again.

"I'm kinda busy here" I sang banging on my toilet door.

I heard a few sniffs before the sniffs became faint and the tap of footsteps started walking down the hall.

Was Rachel crying???

I opened my room door and walked into Rachel's room to see her staring at her wall, drying her eyes with the back of her palm.

I started walking up towards her to sit beside her and comfort her.

"What happened to you" I asked

"My friend, Michelle"

"What did she do"

"ANTHONY" Rachel screamed throwing her pillow out to the hall.

I looked at her for a second clearly not understanding what she meant by that, but realisation started to click in and I gasped.

"I thought he had a girlfriend" I asked looking quiet annoyed now.

"Yeah he does and that girlfriend quite happens to be Michelle and she's known ever since that I've liked Anthony"

If we weren't having a serious conversation I would have teased her until she'd have finally throw me out the hall, like her pillow.

"Did you not know about them" I asked rubbing small circles around Rachel's back

"No, I didn't and the worst part about it is that I've kissed him once infront of Michelle and she didn't even budge.

"Well you know what"

"What"

"Michelle is a bad friend and as for Anthony, I better not see his dirty face in this house again" I told her a hint of amusement hidden in my voice.