Chapter 1

Charlotte: Ahh pass the chocolate cookies you pig.

Chris: Jeez you are mean.

Eric: Can you two shut up and pass me the cookies.

Nicole: You guys are gonna explode by the time we leave.

Eric: Says the model that just ate two hotdogs.

Claire: Shut it!!!

Amanda: Ok Char go first again.

Claire: No fair!

WAY BACK WHEN

*Char*

First day of school today, ahhhhhhh!!

I admit I'm kinda nervous but more excited.

I'm heading over to Seaview High today with Amanda, oops meant Mandy.

It should be better with her around since she's been going there for a while now.

"Char!! You planning on a grand entrance at school by being late? Come on!!" Mandy hollered.

Who knew someone as gorgeous as that could holler or be so down to earth.

"Coming!! You should take a chill pill ya know, Mandy" I said trying to distract her.

"Oh my gosh!! You're into drugs!! I'm disappointed Charlotte Thompson" she said jokingly.

"Hahahahaha you're such a drama queen" I said and for good measure, I rolled my eyes.

"Girls!! You're going to be late!!" my mom shouted.

I had been waiting for this but she seemed to be having so much fun with Mrs Moores that she must have forgotten about it.

Meanwhile, once I was done with my finishing touches I walked out of my dressing room to get Mandy's opinion.

"WHOA! you look stunning Char!! Geez, where's the party?" she asked with a big smile.

I was just dressed in skinny jeans, a tank top and a black leather jacket.

"Well I must say... IF YOU WERE A BOY AMANDA MOORES I'LL KICK YOUR PRETTY ASS, you're supposed to say I AM stunning not I look stunning" I said with a mock hurt face on.

She came towards me like she was going to hug me but she only gave me a friendly punch and said "if I were a boy I'll bury you alive for calling my ass PRETTY!" and she stuck out her tongue.

"GIRRRRRRRLS!!" the two mom shouted in unison.

And that's our cue.

"Let's go find out if Seaview High is ready for Char Thompson" I said to Amanda and we danced out.

*Amanda*

I love Char already!! She's so... CHAR!!!

We are just pulling up in front of school and she's taking it all in.

Seaview High is a pretty expensive school but has good quality and isn't all that bad if you forgot the fact that it lacked life but I think we'll get over that this year.

"So?" I asked Char.

"Hmm it could do with a splash of me... oh who am I kidding it needs A LOT of me!!" she said in an important voice.

I could see she liked it too but thought the same thing as I did.

We walked in hand in hand and it was obvious that a lot of people were gonna have broken necks trying to look at us!!

Char and I were just about to check out our timetable when Claire walked up to us with 2 hot guys beside her.

"I'm Claire Martin and you must be Charlotte-" she said before Char interrupted her and said "Char Thompson, the girl who plans on livening this place up." she said it so confidently.

"Mhmm, we'll see if you can liven a sleepover next week. Oh hey Amanda. Bye." she said as she flounced away.

I looked at Char because I knew how hard it was swallowing a dose of Claire.

Before Claire got away Char said "sorry to break the news to you Miss Martin but Char can't wait a whole week to show you guys the definition of life. You should be seeing that before the sleepover, during and after. You're welcome." she said sweetly.

People were staring in the hallway.

Claire was a sort of Queen Bee with some other girls & me so this got everybody's attention.

Claire turned around and her long blonde hair flew with her & she looked at Char, "so you're a sort of dictionary?" she said while glaring.

"Call it what you want with the word LIFE at the back of your mind."

"Hmm let's find that out in English, second period." she said and started to walk away.

"Oh and you're welcome" she added and I saw her face break into a smile. Apparently Char had made the cut and possibly surpassed it.

*Claire*

She's not that bad actually.

A point for her humour and confidence. Her fashion sense is definitely good and tasteful. She's stunning in a casual way as Amanda put it.

I turned to one of the hot guys beside me "Jake, what do you honestly think of Char?"

He looked doubtful as to what to say. "she's very pretty and her confidence definitely makes her sexy. She seems lively, fun, down-to-earth and is definitely what we need here." he said thoughtfully then realised what he had just said and added quickly "but she's not you."

I am mentally rolling my eyes.

Boys will always be boys - say what you want to hear to get what they want. It's sad really that they've not noticed I'm not giving it to just anybody.

I am a player - deal with it.

I wasn't once upon a time but... never mind. I have got to stop thinking about that. It's all over but I'm not, so guys should watch out.

A girl has got to do what she has to do especially a "blondie"

I'm not as open as Amanda and not as confident as Char yet they'll still get their guys.

"Claire Martin will you like to answer my question please?" asked my Math teacher.

Oh shit, first period in a new term, I'm off to a bad start.

"Umm I'm sorry Mr White." I said sweetly.

"This is a new year and I will not tolerate any nonsense from anyone of you, Miss Martin included." and he droned on and on.

I'm looking forward to English class. The bell should- rrrrrrrrrrrrring - and there goes the much awaited bell.

BACK TO REALITY:

Eric: You were nervous the first day and you still stood up to Claire, the queen bee? Jeez you really are weird.

Charlotte: Oh fuck you Eric. Why are you on my case anyways?

He shrugs and goes back to the rocky road ice-cream.

Chris: And all the drama and life school lacked has been replenished a thousand folds cos of us huh."

Everyone laughs.

Claire: On to the next one people!

*******************************************************************************************************

Author's note: so what do you all think of Claire? Her story comes on later on so keep voting, commenting, becoming fans and reading.

English class is in chapter 2 & I have NO idea what's gonna happen then. Hehehe hope it's good -.- see you in the next chapter :)