Chapter 8: What the HELL is that thing?

Luna P.O.V:

It's so dark and cold. Where am I? 

"Hello?" Nothing. 

"Hello, Jack? Anybody.... help?" Nothing. There's nobody down here with me! I’m alone, cold and scared. I have no clue where the hell I am and no clue why I’m here. I am so scared. Is it bad I just want my daddy to here so I can cuddle him and cry? 

"GRRRRR... Bark, bark.... grrrr" Something’s there... Ohmigod there are a pair of Bright red eyes coming towards me!

Holly Fruckin shit cakes! What is that? 

There's this six-foot tall midnight black dog, with glowing blood red eyes and blood dripping from its mouth and pore’s coming towards me. 

"What are you?" I ask it because I’m smart like that and talk to things that can't even talk to themselves. It tilted its head to the side and looked at me funny. 

"You know most people are scared of us. You should be scared of us you pathetic wee girl" HOLY MOTHER OF FRUCKING GRAPEFRUITS! THAT THING JUST TALKED! HOLY MOTHER OF COW CAKES! WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?! 

The "Thing" burst out laughing.... or at least I think it was laughing. It sounded like a million trillion screams being torn apart then stapled back together all wrong... and the add a little bit of that classical evil laugh in the, is and you have the thing's laugh... or what I think is a laugh. 

"Whaaaaat?" I ask because I am seriously confused at this point! I have completely forgotten what it is I’m talking to. Though I actually don't know what it is, but that’s beside the point. 

"You... you.... you do know you said that all out loud dip-shit." it finally got out in-between laughs. 

I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes giving this "Thing" the evil eyes. NO ONE talks to me like that and gets away from it! 

"What the hell are you ugly piece of shit!" I huff in anger. I need to know what the hell it is I’m up against. It stopped laughing so quickly and growled, showing all it's mighty blood coated sharp ass teeth at me. It took two very big and very slow steeps towards me and towered over me. I shrunk back I didn't want to but I was scared as hell. Funny thing I was actually scared for my life... not like I deserved to be. My life is worthless! 

"I, you little pathetic disgrace of a girl, am a hell hound. Yea that’s right, cower like the coward you are. You're so pathetic!  I'm going to kill you pathetic worthless human! Any last words?" it growled at me.

Then it started to come towards me like a freaking axe murderer only instead of it holding a huge deadly axe it was holding up it's razor sharp claws. I wouldn't be surprised if those claws could cut through metal or diamonds. They were crazy sharps and coming straight for me. HOLY SHIT! HOW DID I END UP IN THIS MESS!?

"I'm sorry Jess, I love you" I whispered and watched as the sharp claws came towards me in slow motion.  I closed my eyes about a second before it hit me. Or should I say should of hit me. 

Opening my eyes to see what was happening, why didn't I feel the claws slice through me like a butchers knife cutting butter? 

My eyes opened to find blackness and pain. 

A.N: Okay guys :) I updated! :) I hope this chapter is okay i'm not a big fan of it but I feel like it had to stop there :) I know what i'm gonna write next and everything I just have to find time ! Grrrrr time is not my friend! Anyways hope you all like sorry for the kinda cliff hanger :P but yea It ahd to finish there :P  Okay so COMMENT VOTE SHARE! YOU NAME IT! I love getting commebnts and votes so please remember too :)

Loves you all!

Hannah