Chapter Four: Witch Drugs..?

Natsu's POV:

"Levy!" I exclaimed with panic as I began rushing to her side. Lucy would be pissed if she saw this!

"Father! What the hell is going on here?!" I shouted and he immediately ran over to her as well.

He reached over and checked for a pulse then sighed of relief. He nodded once notifying me that there was an accountable one.

"I'm not sure myself, Gajeel was supposedly the only one that was meeting up with her.." He implied.

My eyes widened, "Father.. You don't suppose Gajeel did this, do you?"

"He's the only one that should've been with her Natsu.." He retorted.

"No!" I refused to believe Gajeel did this. As many ups and downs as we had, I know the metal head, I know he wouldn't do this to her.

"Natsu.."

"He loves her! Gajeel - he wouldn't do this.." I muttered mostly the last part, my father looking at me with a hint of understanding.

He sighed, then just as he was about to speak Jellal entered the room with a yellow folder in hand. He looked down at the sight with a perplexed look.

"I'll spare you the details," I sighed then pointed to the folder, "those the reports?" I asked and he nodded setting them down on my fathers polished desk.

"Where's Gajeel? He told me-" he stopped mid-sentence and stared into practically nothing. It occurred to me that he was telepathically speaking with someone. His eyes widened at the message.

He instantly ran out, a look of determination and anger spread across his face. I gave my dad a knowingly nod to send her to the infirmary, he got up complying. I ran straight after Jellal.

"Jellal! What the hell is happening?!"

"It's Gajeel! Someone has attacked him at the East Stairwell!" Jellal rushed his sentence. Finally, we both came to a stop. A sound of panting cut its way through the usual ambiance.

"Gajeel?!" I shouted stepping up once. I waited until I heard his voice until I ran up the steps; Jellal right behind me.

"Natsu! Hurry up! This son of a b*tch!" Gajeel seethed.

Once we got up a couple of flights, we stood at the scene before us. A woman stood frigidly over Gajeel. She had blonde hair that was cut into a bob cut, and black filled eyes with white as the iris. He laid rigidly on the ground, I couldn't hear his heart beat and I knew regardless since he was a Vampire I wasn't going to hear it; punching him awake didn't sound that bad either though..

Jellal rushed from behind me to the woman in front of Gajeel, "Jellal! No stop!" I yelled before he could swing his sword at the old woman. He turned his head to me and once he turned back she was already gone.

He muttered a string of curses to himself for letting the dammed woman escape. Forgetting her, he went to Gajeel's aid. I approached them both, "He's out cold?" I asked and Jellal reluctantly nodded, "I'm afraid so."

I heaved a sigh of frustration, how the hell did that woman get into this mansion?! There are guards literally everywhere! Those eyes didn't go unnoticed either, I doubt any Witch would just nonchalantly have possessed looking eyes like that.

Unless they came up with some stupid, witch drug?

Weird.

"Natsu, I'm gonna order some servants to take Gajeel and send him to the infirmary. I assume Levy is also there?" Jellal asked as he inspected Gajeel's body for any other injuries excluding the visible ones.

I gave a quick nod, "She seemed to pass out before explaining what happened to her."

Jellal stood quiet pondering as he looked down upon Gajeel's rigid form. A bitter sigh escaped himself, with one last glance towards us, he headed straight for the stairwell.

I looked down at Gajeel once more. He was definitely out cold, it wasn't any different from when we was up though. He always had his own chill side, really all you had to do was challenge him in any sort of way to get him really going.

Although that sounds even more weird then some Witch drug...