Chapter Ten: The Tall Intimidating Piercing Guy

Lucy's POV:

A barely bat a lash before she attacked me in a hug. I smiled before returning it, she pulled back with tears rimming her eyes, "Gosh you had Juvia so worried these past few weeks! Juvia thought she wouldn't see you again!" I giggled at her use of third person - although I knew that wouldn't change.

"No of course Juvia, you would see me...I've just been.. Busy." I said and hoped she would believe it, I had to make these excuses up a lot more now.

"Right." She said after winking, "Busy." She giggled.

My face heated up once I noticed what she'd been referring to, err! Just because he's my fiancé doesn't mean we'll be doing that anytime soon!

"Well Gray-sama and Juvia have been getting along too! He's been taking me on dates and even admitted to liking me!" She beamed and I couldn't help but notice the use of "-sama" after his name - now I'm wondering if Gray made Juvia call him that...

"I see, I'm so proud and happy that your able to finally like somebody!" I say and she giggled, "Oh come on Juvia did have one crush."

"Oh yeah? Liking Lyon for a week isn't a crush."

She stuck her tongue out, "Fine."

I laughed at our childish ways and she laughed too, "Lucy, if you weren't aware Levy is-"

"No, I'm aware..Gajeel as well."

She nodded sadly. For the rest of the hour we'd talked about just what's been happening with everyone. She's been getting along with Gray and even with Gajeel - but more in a sibling way.

We laughed a bit before she said goodbye and left. When the door closed I waved at basically nothing, it was great to finally talk with one of my friends.. I definitely missed the hell out of them.

I huffed before getting off the white chair with medal rimming and headed straight back to the door I was originally going to go in.

I wrapped my hand around the cold, golden knob and twisted it until it opened with a 'click', then walked in to notice the same style hospital room. I looked around before my eyes landed on the same little bump in the covers before, it stirred a moment before it popped it's head out of the covers.

I shrieked as it did which caught its attention. Well.. more like 'he' but I still wasn't so sure considering the cat ears that popped from its messy blob of blue hair...

I mean it did still look like a human child! But the ears man!

He looked towards me with a sheepish smile and I returned it with a small wave, I just wanted to know what this little cat/child was doing here. I don't recall being told that there was any children in the building.

And yes if your wondering I did have to be taught about all the royal laws, the building, and other things I had to know about running a Kingdom and being a Princess - it's all quite annoying if you'd asked me.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but what's your name?" I asked and he stood still. He didn't answer the rest of the questions I asked. While I did though the only thing he did was frown.

Fifteen minutes passed of observing him before the door opened up completely and Natsu stood shocked. I smiled at his face - it'd be an understatement to say I didn't enjoy his look.

"Natsu, how great it is to see you around..who's the little child?" I asked and his once shocked face was replaced with nothing but an expression of no emotion.

"None of your business - Lucy you should go back upstairs." He commanded and I nodded stubbornly.

He growled - yes growled, then yanked me by my wrist pushing me out the door and slamming it. I was stunned beyond belief and two unintentional tears slipped.

"I hate you Natsu.." I muttered before walking back up to my room.

Natsu's POV:

"I hate you Natsu.."

I barely heard her voice whisper. I wanted to force my mind to think otherwise but there was no denying that feeling of hatred.

I sighed bitterly before looking over at Happy, he laid frozen as if stunned by our argument but didn't ask anything of it - which I was grateful for.

"Who was she?" He asked.

"..She's my fian-" I stopped mid sentence.. somewhere inside me didn't want to complete it. We'd stopped loving each other.. There was nothing left but the bitter crush that we have - probably because we are bonded to each other now...

"Her name is Lucy, she also lives here." I answered not satisfied myself.

He nodded before hopping off the bed, a look of fear gradually made its way replacing his earlier shock.

"Happy what's wrong?"

"No, no, no! I remembered! There coming Natsu! I don't want to go back! But they have her... Natsu!" He sobbed.

Her? So the little kids mom, sister, or crush has been taken by who?

"Happy who was chasing you?"

"Wi..tch..es? He said as he fumbled over the word, my eyes widened at the mention of them.

"How many?!"

"They were all.. Different. In my cell sometimes they'd switch guarding.. Carla - I promised to get help so I can get her free! Along with Lily.." He scowled.

Witches kept these little children in cells? "How long did they have you for?"

"..Long time.." He answered zoning out.

I gazed down at the kid, he was mentally unstable.. Being kept in a cell for as long as you lived with nothing but two people to keep you sane.. He's so young, no child should have to endure that type of confinement.

"Happy." I snapped my fingers until he flinched away. My eyebrows knitted together, I swear once I find who did this I'm gonna lock them in a coffin and bury them alive, you guys wanna die, you can die of starvation.

"Sorry.."

"Don't be, I'll find your friends, okay?" I said and he beamed happily, "Will you Natsu?" He asked with hope and I gave a small smile with a nod that had him jumping for joy.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you Natsu!"

"Of course little buddy."

He looked up at me with a smile, "I'll take you up to my room, you can stay there. Gajeel my friend knows about you, go to him if you need anything." And he nodded slightly unsure, "The tall, intimidating, piercing guy." I said and he nods again with better understanding.