Chapter Thirteen: Return This Once To Help Me Too

Juvia's POV:

"Juvia where are you going?" Gray asked looking away from the TV.

"Juvia will be right back, something is wrong with Erza's mind-link." Juvia replied pushing myself up from the couch.

Ignoring his warnings, Juvia exited the room and out the hallway. A frigid demeanor flowed through the halls, one that had the hairs on the back of my neck standing. Something was definitely off.

"Erza.." Juvia muttered her name unconsciously shifting through the halls, there wasn't a single sign of her around, did Jellal have something to do with this?

If he did, I'm gonna kick his ass. She wouldn't just be stalling like this, especially if it were Levy or Juvia trying to reach her.

A distant noise of heels caught my attention and Juvia instantly turned back, then noticed a shadow shift down the halls and reluctantly ran towards it, "Erza!" Juvia yelled yet the noise did not stop.

"Juvia do not approach anyone in this building, start walking back to Gray's room now!" King Dragneel's voice warned in an urgent tone.

My thoughts started racing as I reluctantly started running back to Gray-sama whom I assume is still in his room.

Juvia continued running through the halls with no intention of disrespecting Kings command. Once Gray's door came into view I shouted his name. He shot out of the room and reached for me, pulling me inside.

"Juvia, I can't le-"

"Yes, Juvia knows!" Juva exclaimed with concern, "But Erza.."

He frowned, "I know.. We'll find her.."

"Will we?" Juvia retorts, "I need to know if Levy can reach her!"

"What about Lucy?" He implies.

Juvia's eyebrows furrowed, "She's not a slayer anymore.."

His mouth shaped into an 'o' but he made no further comment on the subject. Instead, he kept Juvia locked up in his room for safe measures.

Just what is going on outside?

Whatever the case may be, Juvia is leaving this room to find her. Leave no slayer behind.

Natsu's POV:

After a few silent moments I walked out of the room and walked aimlessly as I let my thoughts run loosely. Would we ever speak like we used to? Or get along like we used to? It pained me to think about an eternity with her just locking herself in her room and ignoring me. Then again, it isn't entirely her fault since I'm not making an effort to speak to her too..

Maybe a date. Would that cheer her up? Possibly not.. More of a stepping stone towards recovery for us both.

My thoughts were driven away as I bumped into someone. I snapped, "Who the hell—"

"Natsu!" My eyes wandered up to find ocean blue ones filled with worry.

It was Juvia. "What's the matter?" I asked awaiting her response as she panted.