Chapter 13

Selena's POV

So, my head was in the clouds, naturally. Too much had happened within the past few weeks. A kiss, death, funeral, dinner... Good and bad. Though I think I'm back in a good place now.

I'm Danny O'Donoghue's GIRLFRIEND for goodness' sake! I'd only said it aloud once, and that was when I told Cat and Lea.

"Finally!" They screamed. It was a good thing Danny and the guys were out. Ok so we had only been officially together for about thirteen hours, 26 minutes -not that I'm counting- but it was still something!

It was about ten in the morning and the guys had gone shopping for something to eat, we'd cleaned out the fridge during a movie night last night. I hadn't joined in, I sat in my bedroom, but they had raided the kitchen.

"So... what now?" Lea asked. I frowned, sitting on the sofa arm.

"What do you mean?" Cat rolled her eyes.

"Well, your boyfriend is one of THE hottest, THE most famous musicians on the planet!" She cried. Oh. I'd forgotten about all that for a moment, Danny acted so genuine, so real around me that you would never think he was that person.

"Dunno." I answered truthfully. Lea and Cat looked at each other, then me.

"Wait, you get to go everywhere with him!" They cried. Wow, I really hadn't thought of much. Life would really change being with Danny.

"Well, we're not gonna put it out there yet, I mean, would you?" Cat and Lea agreed.

"So I take it he's not going with Mark or Glen back to Dublin?" Lea said. I shook my head. Danny had promised to stay with me until everything was sorted. I didn't know what he meant really, but if it meant more time with him, who cares?

Danny's POV

I browsed through the supermarket, leaning on the trolley. Mark and Glen were still in the ice cream aisle, browsing the Ben and Jerry's. Honestly, those guys were obsessed with ice cream! I didn't blame them though. Hmm... Cookie dough...

I chucked in a tins of soup and kept walking. Lena had agreed to go out with me! I felt like dancing, but I had some sense of dignity. I knew we'd have to announce it though. Not yet however, we were gonna enjoy stuff while we could.

My girlfriend. Lena. It just sounded -and felt- so right. Still, I knew there was something up with her. She'd spent two weeks confined to her room, she couldn't suddenly get better! I knew she was hiding it, maybe so well she didn't even know it herself.

I skidded over to the ice cream aisle to get Mark and Glen, before they ate half the stock. Luckily they only bought one tub, so we made it back to Lena's quickly.

The guys' bags were on the floor near the stairs. They left for Dublin today and I'd miss them, but it wasn't like we'd been away from each other before, so I'd cope. Besides, I'd get to spend more time with Lena, hopefully. She went back to studying in a few days, so I didn't know whether I'd see her.

"Hey." The girls said as we walked through the door. They looked like they'd been talking about us.

"Hey." I replied, putting the bags down in the kitchen and wrapping my arms around Lena's waist, resting my head on her shoulder.

"Honestly guys!" Glen said. "Stop being gooey!" I'd told him and Mark last night about Lena and I. Their reaction was just: "Well it's about bloody time!" But they'd accepted it, which was nice. They hadn't exactly been thrilled about my relationship with Irma.

"So what time are you due at the airport?" Lena asked, changing the subject.

"12." Mark replied. He got along well with Lena.