Chapter 22

Selena's POV

Ridley came around almost immediately, skateboard in hand. His eyes looked tired and loud music blasted from his headphones, which hung around his neck.

"Hi Rid." I said, eyeing his surprising appearance. I had never seen him so... messy, never mind with a skateboard. The meticulously styled blonde hair was floppy and across his forehead, covering his eyes, and his skin was paler than usual.

"Hi Lena." He said quietly. Blimey, he really was upset. I grabbed his hand and sat him on the sofa.

"Talk." I demanded.

It seemed Ridley and Lea had actually had a real argument this time. They were on and off more times than a light switch. And from the sounds of it, they were definitely off at the moment.

"...So she chucked me out of my own house." He finished. I raised an eyebrow.

"Seriously?" Ridley nodded. I let out a small laugh.

"What?" The male became confused. I replied, grinning.

"She can't chuck you out of your house Rid!" I cried. "If you own it, you can chuck her out!" I knew I was betraying a friend, but I would talk to her later, it was strange that she hadn't called me yet, to think of it. I got up and began to make some tea.

"Milk two sugars right?" I remembered Ridley's preference.

"Yeah." I jumped as I realised he'd followed me to the kitchen.

"Blimey, don't do that!" I exclaimed. Ridley laughed quietly, standing right next to me as I poured water into the cups.

"...You're really kind you know L?" He said quietly. I smiled and handed him a cup.

"I'm just here for anyone who needs me." I replied, taking a sip of the sweet tea. Ridley nodded, smiling back at me. We just stood in silence for a while, just drinking tea. It was so quiet.

Ridley put down his half full cup and leaned against the counter. He almost looked like himself again. He pulled his phone out of his pocket and placed it on the counter next to his cup, then looked at me.

"Thanks for all this L." He whispered. I nodded, placing my own cup down.

"I told you, don't think about it." I answered. "Go get Lea back."

"I don't think I want Lea back." He muttered. I frowned.

"Um... what?" Had the guy really just said that? After all he'd said about loving Lea? Men!

"I want you."

"Woah! Hang on one second!" What the hell was going on? Ridley placed his hand on my chin and forced me to look into his eyes. I spluttered, struggling to find words, then he silenced me, pressing his lips roughly to mine.

My eyes closed of their own accord, then Ridley's hands were on me. At my back, in my hair, at my waist. My head was in the clouds, then I felt one of his hands leave my back. A bright white flash of light filled my vision and then disappeared and I placed my hands on Ridley's chest, pushing hard until we separated.

"What. The. Hell!" I yelled, slapping him across the face.

"You'll never accept me." He muttered, then held up his phone. His camera phone. My eyes widened and I made to grab the phone. Ridley stepped back, lifting it high out of my reach. I felt all of the colour leave my face as he spoke again. "If I can't have you, nobody can. Especially that Danny fucking O'Donoghue. This little baby will make me a fortune too. Two birds, one stone so to speak." My heart stopped and my breath hitched. Danny. If he found out...

"Yeah," Ridley continued, reading my thoughts. "That's what'll happen." Tears filled my eyes as he walked to the door, throwing on his jacket and slamming the door behind him.

Now what?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah so you're probably thinking "Two Chapters in Two Days?!" I'm making up for the missing two/three weeks without updates :)

I know this is really short but I felt it needed to be like this, so yeah, Rid is EVIL! Mwa ha ha! Please comment and vote :)

The song for this chapter is Run, by Snow Patrol :)