Chapter 10-supper man look-a-like

I woke up in a sweat. Jess came running in threw the door with a bag of ice. "Put it on your head" she said a sleepy tone. "Why?" I asked taking it from her.

"You were shouting at someone now your all sweaty just put it on your head and go back asleep". I wondered what I was shouting about. I was having a dream about Justin,again.

No matter how hard I tried I couldn't rap my head around why he told someone. I had been doing everything he said!

*****************

It's now Tuesday and its the first day since Saturday that Jess has let me out of bed. I felt a bit sick so she made me stay in bed so I could get better.

I done what I was told of course. She tried to make dinner every night but she just settled for calling for pizza.

I had dropped Jess off at school and was heading to the shops. I'm not going back to school till Monday so I have to get food.

I parked the car and walked in to the shop. The car park isn't as crowed as it usually is so I just figured no one was shopping today.

I walked around the shop picking up bits and pieces that Jess and I liked.

I got to the freezer section and I spotted them. Justin, James an some other boy that looked like an older version of James. Justin turned his head and our eyes made contact. He said something to James and began walking towards me.

I turned and started to walk in a different direction. Justin quickly caught up since I was pushing a trolley.

"Look,can we talk?"  

Justin said turning me around to face him by the arm sending shivers up my hole arm. Stop it Mia!

"Talk" I said in an angry tone.

"I didn't tell anyone anything,you have to believe me," He said "your a good friend for going along with being my girlfriend, I need you to go along with it for a while longer so why would I do that" he asked.

A little taken back by his outburst I just stepped back. I started to laugh and once I started I couldn't stop. "What's so funny?" Justin asked.

"You,you think this is how you treat a 'good friend',good friends don't blackmail each other,you know" I said when I finished laughing. He stood there thinking for a moment and then stepped closer to me,to close to me.

"I'll tell you what,your still my girlfriend and anything else I want you to be and then you will get your phone back and then we will never talk to each other again,deal?" He said in a hushed tone. It wasn't even like he was asking a question either,his voice seemed hard and cold.

He was telling me.

I shook my head ,yes in response. He smiled at me and then kissed my cheek. "I'll talk to you later then" he said in a happier tone. I was confused for a second until I looked just past Justin to see an angry James watching us.

Justin walked off back towards James and I finished my shopping.

I got home at around 2 o'clock. I brought all the shopping inside and began putting then in there spots in the presses.

I heard a knock on the door and wondered who it could be. Jess was going to a friends house after school today so it wasn't her. I put the last item away and went to the front door. As soon as I opened it I was pushed against the wall across from the door.

A familiar pare of of eyes looked back at me but I couldn't remember where I saw them. He was wearing a mask to.

He kicked the door closed with his foot and dragged me upstairs by the hair.

*****************

I've been laying on the floor for about 10 minutes now. So far I'm okay,I've only been punched and kicked a few times.

I could hear him moving downstairs. Tears pouring down my now swollen face. I could feel it. My face was going to be like a balloon.

*stomp* *stomp* * stomp*

He's on his way back up the stairs and I'm so scared. Never did I ever think that my first time was going to be like this. He came back into the room like an elephant. Making as much noise as he possible could.

He dragged me on to my bed and left once more. I could hear him in the bathroom this time. Then the chain flushed.

I knew what he was going to do now and I was scared.

He came back into the room and positioned himself on my bed over me. It was almost like a miracle.

My eyes were blurry from crying but I knew someone had just saved me. I moved up further on to my bed and grabbed a pillow,I squeezed my eyes shut to ,I hugged it until I couldn't hear anymore noise. That's when I opened my eyes.

I don't know why but I was expecting a supper man look a like or something like that to be smiling,telling me ill be okay. So when I saw Justin looking back at me I was a little bit surprised.