Chapter 6-lamp no.2

I sat on the sofa quietly,not taking a glance in Justin's direction. I could feel him burn a hole through my head though.

"I taught we had a deal,you don't seem to take it seriously do you?" He said in a harsh tone."You know I will let everyone see what's on your phone" he said as a matter of fact.

When I didn't reply he continued "Do you not take me seriously,is that it,I said I was dropping you home from school because I needed you to meet the boys properly" he said,with each word he slapped the side of his hand on his palm.

"Why were you not in school" his voice boomed through the room as it got louder.

For the first time since I sat down I looked up at him. I saw the shock in his eyes that he covered up almost straight away with a blank expression. "I was in the hospital,dip s**t,as you can clearly see by the look of my face,and if you do not mind this is my house,my sister is up stairs,who the hell do you think you are coming in here and talking to me like this" I said trying to hold back as much of my anger as possible but the smirk on his face was driving me insane.

I stood up and walked over to him. He seemed alarmed at first but as I got closer he face grew calm again. That was until my hand came in contact with his face.

Him and his smirk didn't even see that coming.

Anger filled his eyes but I didn't care. I walked out of the sitting room an into the kitchen. I heard his footsteps behind me so I knew he was following me.

I didn't look back at him I just continued pouring myself a drink of water. He stood quietly behind me as I drank. I heard footsteps behind me again and I let out a sigh of relief. I taught he was gone until he turned me around by the waist. We were now facing each other,our noses almost touching.

He took a few steps back to put space in between us. He put his hand on his now red cheek.

"Get ready" he demanded.

I looked at him confused."what,why?".

"I told you,you are meeting the boys today and what I say goes remember,it was the deal" he said smirking again. He was trying my last nerve now!

"I cant,I have to look after my sister while my moms gone" I replied looking at the floor."Well, when will she be back?" He asked in a now softer tone.

Who knows,I taught. "Tonight" I replied still looking at the floor.

He stepped closer to me again and lifted my head up with his hand under my chin. This felt so wrong but right. I felt a spark as soon as his hand touched my skin

"Can we drop her off anywhere,it will only be for a few hours" he replied softer looking straight into my eyes. "Sarah's" I said looking back at him. Only Sarah knew what went on in this house. My mom stayed out until god only knows what time,brings home random men,which if you look at it one way it means she put her own kids in danger every night. If she didn't go out she would lock herself in her room and drink until she passed out.

Sarah always helped me watch and look after Jess. She was 11 now so she doesn't need much help now but it's still nice to know I have someone to help me out.

"Okay,we will go there first but go get ready ,okay?" He said so soft as if I was glass. I nodded and headed up stairs.

* * *

On the way over to Sarah's was quiet. I think Jess was afraid to talk due to how tense Justin seemed to be.

When we got to Sarah's she didn't ask any questions she just took Jess in and said she would give Jess dinner and so on.

I was so great full for Sarah I don't know what I would do without her.

She looked past me,over at the car Justin was now driving. She gave me a look 'we will speak later' written all over her face. Wait till I told her about the 3 men in masks and how my mom still doesn't know anything about it. She couldn't see the bruise on my face due to me putting on makeup.

I got back into the car and we begun driving again. After a long silent drive we finally pulled up outside the house that looked like it was falling apart.

Justin got out of the car and came around and opened the door for me. So when he's not blackmailing people he can be a gentleman I said to myself. We walked said by side towards the house. Just as we were about to walk in Justin turned to me and said "Remember your my girlfriend" and stepped inside the house.

I Followed him inside to be right in the middle of a screaming match between 2 of 'the boys'. Next thing I know there is a lamp thrown across the room and of course it hit me in the head knocking me out.

I heard a hole lot of shouting and "it was his faults" been shouted at each other before I blacked out.