Prologue

*Zayn's POV*

I stood in front of the mirror. God I'm beautiful. I smiled at myself and took out my phone taking a couple pictures.

"Zayn if you don't leave out this house by the time I count to 5, I'm taking away your car privileges." My mom said and I groaned going down the hall and to the living room.

"Every morning you're late for school looking at yourself in the mirror. I'm going to take all the mirrors in your room away." She said and I ignored her walking out the door.

The fuck. I'll just buy more.

I got in my car and adjusted all my mirrors so I could see myself. No one could say that I wasn't beautiful. And if they do they're lying.

I pulled off and drove to school. I got out and pulled out my phone to look at myself through the front camera. I looked at my hair. It was perfect.

I walked in school and I heard the whispers. They love me and think I'm gorgeous. I looked at a girl checking her makeup in a mirror. I took the mirror from her.

"You have a buttface plus you're not a natural beauty. And you put that on wrong I can see 7 pimples just by looking at you for a second." I said and she ran off while her friend glared at me.

I looked in the mirror myself not a pimple in sight. I put the mirror in my pocket then walked to my locker.

I had a couple pictures of me in there. I looked at them smiling and grabbed my binder going to class. I did everyone a favor by just sitting in the front. So they can appreciate how beautiful the back of my head is.

*Niall's POV*

I sighed looking at him through my fringe. He was so beautiful. And of course I'm not the only one who thought that. Half the school thought that. But he's also super rude. Sure he's very nice looking but if you don't look like him you're ugly... In his opinion at least.

I think I'm a nice looking lad and I want him to notice me but that's like trying to swim in a ocean with sharks and you can't.

"Umm Zayn can you please sit somewhere else today James lost his glasses and needs to sit up front.

"But-" he started.

"No. I don't want to hear an excuse. You have perfect vision and he doesn't." She said and he stood up and sat towards the back.

"Fucking ugly rat." He mumbled.

See. He's had no control. And even though I don't like that he's breathtaking.