Nine

*Niall's POV*

"Homework first kiddo." I told him sitting on his bed.

He groaned before pulling it out of his book bag. I pulled mine out too. I usually do most of it in school but for Zayn's sake I thought we should maybe do it together.

"English." I said.

He sighed pulling out his Romeo and Juliet book. "It's so stupid." He said.

I looked over the packet and put in brackets the work we had to do today. School is just shitty and I hope to build up a little more persistence because I know I don't have it that hard because I understand the material. Think about people who don't get it and is just as tired as me. Yeah like Zayn.

I helped him with it and did mine at the same time. "Okay moving on." I said and he sighed as we worked on the other stuff.

"What don't you understand?" I asked him because he was stuck.

He pointed to the problem. Pre-Cal wasn't easy because I wasn't the best at it but I understood. It's more of the process of how to get your number. Not the math because all the math is is PEMDAS.

"You need your sheet with the Z scores." I said and he pulled it out and we began working on it.

It took a while but he did it. "I don't have the mental capacity for this." He said putting it all back in his book bag.

"Equation sheet love." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever. Question time though." He said and I nodded.

"Do you smell people when you hug them?" He asked me.

"Yes." I said.

Do you have more than one friend?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"2" I said smiling.

"Does that make you feel bad?"

"Nope."

"If you could have more would you?"

"Nope."

Do you have a crush on someone?"

"Nope."

"Did you have a crush on someone?" He asked.

"Yes?"

"Who?"

"You at one point of time but I stopped. We're just friends now. Nothing more." I said hunching and he gave a slight smile.

"Do you diet?"

"No."

"Is a avocado a fruit?"

"No." I said.

"Depth."

"They might be a fruit like in real life but in my dictionary fruits can only be sweet." I said.

"Had your first kiss yet?"

"No."

"Really?"