Sixteen

*Zayn's POV*

"Does your bum still hurt?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm just working through the pain. Maybe because it was my first time. I don't think it's going to be like this every time." He said going up the ladder.

I followed behind him. "Well at least that's good to hear." I  said and I climbed into the tree house.

I looked in one of the drawers and I pulled it open and handed the pictures of the tattoos I wanted to Niall. He hissed when he sat down but none the less he sat crisscross and looked at the pictures.

"You drew these?" He asked me.

"Yeah." I said.

"Zayn have you ever showed anyone your drawings before? These are really good." He said and I smiled.

"What does this mean?" He asked me pointing the the Arabic tattoo.

"Be true to who you are." I said.

"Nice." He said and looked at more.

"You're really good." He said looking up at me and I went and sat next to me.

"I really appreciate the compliments Niall." Said leaning against the wall of the treehouse putting my arm around him.

I looked at Niall as he looked over the pictures. His eyes would light up and it would be beautiful really. He smiled and turned to me and showed me and he looked at me looking at him and he blushed.

"I really like this one." He said and it was the one of the flower on my hand.

"Yeah me too." I said and he smiled and continued going.

I picked up a mirror from next to me and looked at myself in it. My eyes glistened. My hair is getting long I smiled and looked at my teeth. Beautiful as ever. I'm not going to shave this time and see how I look with my facial hair. I turned sideways.

People tell my I have a sharp ass jawline and I believe them. Damn I'm so fucking good looking.

I would have sex with myself, but why do that when I have Niall.

"I would get this." He said now on his phone in his photo gallery.

It was a hands tattoo holding a flower, it was a stick and poke.

"You're getting tattoos?" I asked him.

"No, that's why I said I would." He said hunching. "I don't want any tattoos." He said.

"You want me to get it for you?" I asked him.

"You would do that?" He asked me smiling.

"Yup. I love the tattoo. I like tattoos of hands. I'm not sure why though." I said and he smiled hugging me.

"Thanks." He said.

"Of course." I said pecking his lips.

He blushed. "Do you have a pillow in here?" He asked me and I shook my head no.

"My bum still hurts." He said and I pulled him onto my lap.

He was stiff at first before he leaned back against me. "I really like having a friend like you." He said

I smiled. "I appreciate you being my only friend." He said and I could see his ears turned red.

It was quiet. We didn't say anything. We didn't have to.