Twelve

*Zayn's POV*

I closed my locker and I did it was a girl standing right there looking at me. She wasn't ugly but she wasn't Niall.

"Is there something I can help you with." I said.

"I see you're really close to Niall . Do you guys like talk or date or whatever?" She asked.

"Why is that your concern?" I asked her and looked at her face a little bit more.

No such thing as too much highlight. She didn't even have any on. I would wear highlight too and I'm a guy. I bet a nice gold would look so good against my skin. Oh I would look so beautiful. All my pictures would look amazing. Maybe I should do some research and buy some highlight.

"Hello! I was just asking because I got a lot of courage to come over to ask you because I would actually like for us to hang out some." She said.

"I don't even know your name." I said.

"It's Perrie." She said smiling at me.

What a cute name for such a average looking face.

"You have a bugger in your nose, if you were so courageous to come talk to me I know you had to look at yourself before you came over when you know I have a reputation to be accidentally rude to people when judging their appearance." I said.

"No it's just my nose ring." She said.

"It's in the other nostril. Yeah you weren't prepared to talk to me. Yeah I'll let you have another go next time but even though it's not you're business I'll tell you anyway. I'm in a strictly platonic relationship with Niall because I'm not looking for a relationship ever, but if I was to ever look he'd already be standing right in front of me." I said hunching and walking away.

I left out the school and went to the student parking lot. I hopped on my bike and I soon felt somebody behind me.

"God you're just so ughhhh. Take me home." Niall said wrapping his hands around my stomach.

"You're getting handsy." I said as I felt his hands drop to basically my crotch.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry." He said.

"You can keep them right there. I don't mind. Whatever you're comfortable with." I said.

"God you just want me to turn you on." He said.

"Actually I take driving really serious, I don't care if you were in front of me naked. I worked so hard to be able to have my license before everyone in our grade." I said.

"I'll keep my hands on your stomach for now, I didn't put them near your privates on purpose. And you're right. You can drive and the first to. Ugh you're amazing." He said and I laughed backing out of the space.

I began driving home and I pulled into the garage and got out.

"I've never seen you drive your motorcycle before. You just keep it in the garage?" Niall asked me.

"Yeah, I have to start it here and now but yeah. I let it get to chilly outside." I said and he let go of me and got up.