Nineteen

*Zayn's POV*

"You know I never mean to be mean to you in any way and I don't ever want to make you feel bad about yourself but you look like death on a plate." I said to Niall coming in and sitting by me.

"Twice. I woke up twice in the middle of the night to change my underwear and sheets. Twice!" He said and I laughed.

"We should skip today after this period and then go to my house." I said.

"That sounds pretty nice. I don't want to keep ditching though." He said.

"Last time this semester?" I said.

"Deal." He said.

We had a quiz in this class today on the new story we're reading. Shakespeare text will be the absolute death of me.

"Pay attention." Niall said.

I then started. I already didn't like this teacher and she didn't like me quite frankly because of our little incident. So we don't speak and I wish she would make my life a living hell. I will get my mother to fight her.

When the bell rung I stood up and stretched. Me and Niall went into the bathroom after. He checked his phone and scrunched his eyebrows together before typing something back.

"Stop doing that. You're going to get wrinkles." I said.

"I know I know. Just Liam text me asking me where I was because he didn't see me? He asked if I ditched with you and I told him yes and he's asking me why? I'm just so confused. I'm ditching because I want to." He said.

I took note of that.

"Just brush it off." I said.

He sighed texting back and put his phone away. I looked at my watch and then checked outside and I grabbed Niall's hand and we went into the abandon class and down the fire escape.

"I don't want to run." He said.

"It's only to the student parking lot today. I drove." I said.

"Bless you." He said and we ran to the student parking lot.

I unlocked the door and we got in. I drove back to my house unlocked the door and went in the house.

"Hungry?" I asked him.

"No but I'm convinced you're just trying to fatten me up." He said.

"No doubt we'll work it out." I said and he blushed red.

"Speaking of I have to get in the shower really quick. Wasn't too prepared for this if you catch my drift which I doubt you will." He said blushing harder.

"Um I think I know. Go ahead." I said.

We went upstairs and he went to my bathroom. I heard the shower come on in the bathroom and I went in my room. I took off my sweater and I looked in the mirror. I looked so fucking good. I grabbed a small rubber band and combed my hair back with my fingers and put a small tiny bun in it. It was really cute. I looked to the side and it was small but cute. I think Niall would really like it.

When Niall did get out after about 20 minutes he came out with a towel wrapped around his whole body and not just his waist.

"Sorry it took so long." He said and I just looked at him.

He blushed. "Your hair looks really nice like that." He said and I smiled at him but continued looking at him.

"Fuck, come here." I said and he did and stood in front of me.