One

*Zayn's POV*

"Move your ugly ass out the way." I said pushing past this one sweaty guy.

"Shut up pretty boy before I throw this football at your head." He said and I turned around.

"Do it and mess up my hair or leave a scratch on me and I'll break all your fingers one by one. And even if you decide to do it at all I will have you six feet under with a blink of an eye. Don't fucking play with me, you dirty unattractive slob." I said and walked to my next period class.

"My seat is right here." I said to a girl.

"Is your name on it?" She asked and laughed to her friend.

I flipped up the desk. "Name and picture." I said and she stopped laughing and so did her crew and she got out of my seat.

I sat down and pulled out my stuff for the class. I looked at the mirror attached to my binder.

"He's so full of hisself." Someone whispered.

"Thank you that you took the time to notice. At least I care about how I look you obviously don't, your hair is fried and your freckles looked like someone sneezed shit on your face." I said turning around.

"You're rude." She said.

"And you're ugly." I said smiling. "Have a beautiful day." I said and turned back around.

---

I'm tired of being around so many ugly kids. So of course I'm glad to be going home.

I saw people rush past me and some bumped me. I looked and they were going toward the parking lot in a big crowd.

Two guys were fighting so I sat on top of my car and looked down on my reckless peers.

One dude was kicking the others ass. I mean hardcore. But he was nice looking so I was rooting for him.

"You go in the leather jacket!" I yelled.

"What do you mean the dude in the leather jacket took that guys girlfriend." A person said standing next to my car.

I showed a face of disgust. "The guy in the leather obviously is more attractive. Plus I'm not sure how he took her from him but it couldn't of been hard if half the girls in this school was naive and he is as handsome as he is. If she was loyal this wouldn't happened. And I'm on the verge of being late for a hair appointment I made so goodbye." I said sliding off my car.

I went to get in and a lot of people were around so I could bag back.

I rolled down my window and honked. "Get your ugly asses out my way." I yelled and people dispersed.

I drove to the salon and walked in. My lady smiled and brung me over.

"How was school?" She asked me.

"Other that the fact I almost broke someone's fingers I guess it was alright." I said and she began cutting the uneven hair off the top.

"You have to be more friendly." She said.

"I do. But this girl today wanted to try me. I told her that her hair was fried and her freckles looked like some sneezed shit on her face. I wasn't lying either." I said and she laughed.

"Oh Zayn. Watch the cursing. But still that wasn't very nice. Just ignore them." She said.

"They'll think I'm weak." I said.

"You're mature." She said and we went near the washing bowls.

"But then I'll be mature and weak." I said and she laughed.