Twenty Eight

*Niall's POV*

"I could stay here forever." I said cuddled into Zayn.

"Hey that was my line." Zayn said and I laughed. "But no really I could. With you here in my arms. It's like I never get enough of you. However much I hold you close. I love you" He said.

"I love you too." I said and he leaned down and kissed me and he pulled my waist to his.

"It's like I want to melt against you. I want to become one." He said and I smiled.

"You honestly say the sweetest things, I'll never get tired of you." I said.

"I sure hope you don't. I don't plan on letting go." I said and he interlocked our fingers.

"Boys I'm done cooking." I heard Zayn's mom say knocking on the door.

"We'll be right down." He said and didn't disconnect our gaze.

"Can I marry you please?" I asked him and he kissed me and I put my hand on his face.

"Mmmm." I hummed against him.

"You stole my line again." He said pulling away to look at me before kissing my neck.

I laughed. "Don't you want to get downstairs and eat?" I asked him.

"I bought us at least 5 minutes." He said and sucked on my neck.

"You really are something." I said and bit my lip and moaned a little.

He looked at me before grabbing the covers and going under and pulling it over his head.

"Zayn what are you-" and I felt his hands under my shirt pushing it up.

"We've got like 4 minutes. Why start something that can not be finished." I said and I felt him sucking and biting on my nipple.

"You're going to get me hard." I said.

"You saying that just got me a little excited." He said and I laughed pulling the cover from over his head and he looked at me as he showed his tongue licking over my nipple.

"You have to stop I said and he climbed back on top of me and we kissed a little more before I put my hands in front of me and slowly pushed him.

"Time is up." I said.

"Okay." He said sitting up on me and grabbing my hands.

He leaned down again and licked my neck. "You know sometimes I just can't get enough." He said and licked my ear before fully getting up and off of me and leaving his room.

Well now I want him to come back. I sighed and got out of bed and made sure I was decent before going downstairs to join them for dinner.

"Niall just to make sure I have this right you're moving in?" She asked and I laughed nodding.

"Yes I've had it up to my neck with my brother even though he's kinda been cooler lately." I said smiling.

"Ah the real reason is because he can't get enough of my love." Zayn said.

"He live's across the street for Allah's sake. Your head is to big." She said to Zayn and I laughed.

"Niall just tell her." He said

"I do love him lots. It's so hard to say goodbye even if it is just a few steps from my house to yours. I'm jealous you get to spend so much time with him." I said looking at her smiling and she laughed.