A dream about Wonderland

Uruha's POV

I run along Ruki as fast as I could without falling down or without letting Ruki dragged me on the ground by our linked wrists though my lungs seems to be unable to keep up with him and I started struggling as I was breathing. I was losing breath and was panting like a damn dog already and it was really unpleasant. I tried to ignore the fact that I was breathless but Ruki took notice of it and sighed as he slowed down, letting the barrier kill whatever monstrosity it was that tried to attack us while he let me have a breather.

"You being a mere human hinders me, you know?" He said with all seriousness and I just looked down guiltily. He had a point...

... I don't belong on this fight at all though I really do want to fight along with them...

I've got no superhuman strength neither do I have any means to fight along with them.

"I didn't say that so you'll brood in the middle of the battle field... I'm just being real here..." He sighed before holding out his palm to me, " Your gun. Give it to me..."

I complied and handed him my gun almost sulkily. He placed it in between his palm and made it glow with his watch as I watched curiously. What is he doing? When he had handed it back to me, a clock seal was already glowing on the handle and at the barrel.

"Every bullet that you'll shoot with it will make everything turn to dust..." Then, he touched my chest and a different kind of seal appeared.
"This one will give you strength so keep up with me!" He yelled before he run again and pulled me by the handcuffs.

I didn't know what he did there neither what was the seal that seemed to give me a power boost was but it gave me strength. It almost seem that I was invincible though it was only probably true if I was against a mere human. I doubt that it could give me strength to fight the queen...

But, whatever... At least, I could without depending on him much.

"Protect me..." Ruki murmured and I nodded. I was puzzled for a moment because...

The barrier protects us and we wer-

Then, it came. The first zombie who went through his barrier. I shot it by the head and saw it turned to dust like how Ruki instructed. I turned towards him and noticed him struggling to breath as we neared the building. The rest was all the same and I even saw some of them fall on the ground. They managed to stand back but they all seemed exhausted.

I looked back to Ruki as he clutched his chest. He didn't looked good at all. It seems as if he was in pain but was trying to hide it. I tried to touch his shoulder but then, he suddenly fell on his legs and started screaming. I saw others did the same and I looked up to the queen as he smirked down from the window.

"I knew it! I-argh! I knew this was going to happen! He... H-argh! He was doing something! S-stop him!" Ruki ordered me as I was trying to shoot away the zombies that was approaching him and my other comrades to protect them. I was certain that I will lose bullets soon but I can't just let my comrades get bitten and hurt. Who knows what would happen to them if they were bitten...

I had soon emptied my first magazine of bullets and I was so damn worried. The number of these zombies seems endless. I had to seek help. Where is Takeru? Oh! And Kai! Where was he? I haven't seen him since earlier. I need their freaking help and assistance!

"Ruki! I'm running out of bullets! Do something..." I yelled in panic only to realize that he had passed out in pain. The same with others.

I think, I only have two more bullets left. What am I suppose to do now?

Shooting the last two bullets, I pulled the hunting knife by my side. I sliced through everyone who tried to approach me and Ruki. I can't go far from him, though, so I cannot save the others. I tried but I just can't...