The Queen's King

*Reita'sPOV*

 I don’t know what will happen next. All I knew was this person also lied to me and I shouldn’t trust him despite him being able to save me earlier. I Knew that I should be scared because he is stronger than how he looks. He might be as thin as me (thinnier even) but he had managed to severe a mob of zombies’s  head in a brief moment without me knowing how. He could do the same to me in less than a second, I swear my name on it.

I could only shiver and cower in fear as I stood up from the floor, hastily. He smirked at me deviously as he tossed the key up and down from his palm. Its hard to say what he plans to do to me. I don’t know if he only wants the supplies and the shelter Dr. Takashima’s office provides. I can’t tell if he will murder me or just let me die outside. He might do worst to me, though and I’m scared of that possibility. I don’t have any means to protect myself. All I have was my ability to hear everything and that makes me terribly scared of him. The way he looks at me was enough to kill me. The sound of my own frantic heartbeats and panting was enough to build up tension, more than necessary.

“Don’t be scared, you little slut...I won’t hurt you if you’ll only obey me.” He said, breaking off the numbing silence as he started to walk towards me. I walked backwards in the same pace as him till my back hit a wall. He didn’t stopped, though. He kept on walking till our bodies met and his lips, barely inches from my own.

“I saw from your memory that you are good at ‘it’ that’s why you gets a lot of special attention from Takashima-sensei. I wonder what he had felt when he was inside you... what sound did you make? How did you beg for more? I want to try f*cking that sweet ass of yours... and I don’t take ‘no’ as an answer.” He muttered as he nuzzled my cheek. I could only stay frozen in my place and shiver in disgust as his hand slipped underneath my shirt and started roaming around my chest... before he settled on fondling a nipple and light squeezed on it. I moaned. I’m not going to start liking being fondled like this but I can’t help it. The way he touches me makes my skin tingle.

“Do you like that? You really are a slut... you gets pleasure just by having your nipples fondled? How lewd...” He said as he started rubbing his knee against my crotch. The pressure makes me hard as I squirmed in discomfort.

 I’m scared...   

I know that he was going to rape me but I can’t do anything about it...

I can’t disobey him...

He might kill me if I’ll do... and I can’t let that happen..

I have to stay alive to find ‘Aoi’...

 I tightly lidded my eyes to avoid seeing what will happen next. I decided that I’ll just pretend not to see nor feel anything that he will do to me. My ears were killing me, though. I can hear every breath that we let out...My frantic heartbeats contrary to his calm one...I can even hear him smirk and closing my eyes doesn’t help my situation...

I’ve realized that I could see with my ears too..

Echo location?... Is that how D.r Takashima calls it?

Anyway, this wasn’t the time for any science trivia. A powerful man is going to badly hurt me. I should do something about it.I should find a way to save my self...

But what could I do? I’m not powerful... I’m just a skinny brat like how most of ‘them’ describes me...

I could only stood helpless as I anticipate his next move... only to hear him chuckle and let me go. I fell on my knees weakly as I looked up to him fearfully and in shock. What is happening? Why is he laughing like a deranged maniac?