4 - The spooky ball: Part 1

~Authors Note

Time skip to 2 weeks
~E.W.G

Jack's P.O.V

It had been two weeks since that Nyph told Jack that he needed a Pumpkin queen. The preperations for the Spooky ball was long and gruesome. Mayor made sure that Gruesome Gammon, Creepy Cider, Cotton-Coated-Cockroaches, Callihan Cola and Slippery-Snakes on a salad and Finally desert. Punpkin Pie with Pumpkin Cream and Pumpkin Juice with a Pumpkin Flavoured Mint! By the end of that meal Jack would pick 4 ladies to go into the running of Mz Pumpkin Queen.

It was going to be in 1 hour and Mayor took Y/N back to Oogie, I felt deeply saddened about this. Even though I would see her in a few hours. I gestured to the Musicians to start playing as I walked to put on my black and Orange pumpkin king suit with a black cape and a King's crown. The crown was platinum gold and had Onyx and Amber jewels incrested into it. I sat on the thrown and the guests flooded in.

The Halloweenies and their muses came in black, the Easters came in green, the Christmas' came in Red and the St. Patricks came in Blue. I cant see Y/N or Oogie, i have a gruesome feeling about tonight though {good gruesome}. Then a sight my eyes melted for...

Haha!!! Continue Reading
~E.W.G