Ceremony of the Queen

Part 2:

My mind is all but blank, a white haze for miles and miles and a single black door in the centre of it all. My mind assuming that its all a dream, but I know it can't be...

Its Jack, if anything...

This would be a nightmare.

So I put on my poker face and waltz up towards it, examining everything around me, even myself. My h/c hair is tied up in a high ponytail/small pigtails, a white dress in which also decorates the floor and bare skeleton feet. I shiver, but choose to ignore the eerie feeling of being watched and continued on my path.
I stretch my hand out and touch the nob, turning it and awaiting the horrors that stands behind it, to my disappointment, its locked.

A big proud voice of Mayor looms again, but he has a stench of blood lust in his voice.

"In order to defeat this stage, you may ask for one person to get you through the door, this person can neither be myself nor Jack. And if you do not select the right person, you will be stuck in Limbo for the rest of eternity." My mind does back flips to think of the biggest, strongest monster there is... But when I turn towards the door I look for any key ideal signature of a monster, there is only one... And to No-ones surprise, Jack Skellington was the first and last one to entre the door, so I instantly start to think about Jack, because he is special. He is the only skeleton in town, besides from me...

"I've got it!" I scream out in joy, returning to the door. I see that the door nob isn't what it shows to the world, so I turn it and low and behold, it is a Skeleton Key that no skeleton can forget, so I put my ring-finger into the door and turn it to the right. A satisfied click escapes the lock and once again...

The door is Open....

I remembered the Challenge and its help It declared, but I decided not to ponder anymore and just keep going so I opened the door and my eyes must have been deceiving me,for what I saw next was something to make a Skeleton cry...

"Mom?"

-----------_---------_----------_-----------_-----------_-------------_-------

Authors Note:

For our next Chapter let's include some things you need to know:

M/N - Moms' Name
D/N - Dads' Name
S/N - Significant other's name (Lover)