Your mine

{Authors Note: Writing this for @NeekGerd02
Hey, thanks for commenting, you guys are going to hate me for this chapter! :-) Sorry in advance}

Oogey's P.O.V

She's has forgotten her place, I must show her where she can and cant go, and she had to win that Mrs.Pumpkin Queen contest. But, there is one thing she didn't think of, if I cant have her, no one can...

Using my powers, I creep into Jacks house. They are chatting it up and I find a bottle shard.

"Since Miss Queenie here is gonna stay a queen, I guess I should just kill the king...",I ponder out loud, they shudder and stand up. I through the shard at Jack and he dodges, all I have to do is hit him where his heart should be. That should stop him. I grab an extra shard of the broken bottle and pretend to be defeated.

"Jack, I um-was just pretending-yeah-I wouldn't hurt you..." he stood in front of me, I slashed the bottle shard and It was about to Peirce his invisible heart, until a faint gasp came from somewhere. I looked to see Y/N, her face filled with pain and her hands holding the shard. She saved him and now... she's going to die. My body faids to dust, and my insects refuse to co-operate. Jacks face is painted with sorrow as he caught Y/N in his arms. An empty tear escaping her eyes. Her glassy eyes looked into his empty eye sockets and a connection grew, she smiled faintly and he held her hand. He smiled,but it was filled with sorrow and regret.
He actually shead a tear, it was impossible. But he did it.

Clap! Clap!Clap!Clap! It was the Nyph of Holidays.

"You did it, she is the one. The pumpkin Queen."

"So, so can you save her?" he stuttered

"No, she must die."

{Authors Note: I'm gonna keep writing! I'll update tomorrow if I get 4 votes, please!}