Mystery Mist

WARNING: GRUESOME CONTENT: IF YOU DO NOT LIKE DEATH/DYING DO NOT READ!!!

How the hell am I gonna make a wooden door? I mean, what the hell Halloween Town? I swear, after this I AM NEVER gonna look at doors the same again. After my endless ranting, I decided to get started. I looked around at my blank surroundings, It turns out, that there was wood and paint and even varnish for the wood a.k.a Wood Treatment. I rolled my eyes at the stupidity of this challenge and continued to hum one of my favourite songs while I worked, Uptown Funk.

Once I hummed, I remembered the Music Video, five guys all dancing in a road in the Afternoon with Music Humming through the air.

BAMB!

I dropped the equipment to see that the entire scene was changed, instead of a blank hue of white nothingness, there stood... five guys all dancing in a road in the afternoon with music humming through the air, all singing Uptown Funk. I laughed out loud, this isn't I challenge where I MAKE a door, this is a challenge where I DREAM up a door. So I sat down in the road and thought incredibly hard.

BAMB!

My scene had changed, not into a white door, but into... Tom Felton a.k.a Draco Malfoy. I swooned and just looked at him for a second, I mentally scolded myself.

"No Y/N, time to be serious..."

This time you flipped through your memories, looking for a memory of a white door, you thought far into the recess of your mind and finally found one.

From about ten years ago, you lived in a small house with your mother and father. Before Oogie took you to Halloween Town, just the night before Halloween. Mom and Dad was fighting and you stood at the door, crying and cowering every time you heard a piece of furniture go flying across the room or a glass hit a wall... That's when you saw it, the thing you were supposed to remember.

The crimson red blood coming out your arm and the feeling of dizziness until you hit your head on the door, seeing that the door was eggshell white. Perfect.

You were never so Happy to be hurt in your whole entire life. You thought about it's curves and the ugly brass doorknob that would always somehow give you splinters, you thought about the ugly blobs of paint smeared into the wood and then... You remembered.

---Memory 1---

"Mom? Mom where are you?" Your voice rang in your ears and (present) you winced, (Memory) you walked through the house and couldn't find your mother that was suffering from abdominal pain earlier this week.

"Mom, look I'm sorry that I said I hated you I didn't mean... *Scream*" On the door frame, your mother sat, holding the ugly brass doorknob with trails of blood leaking out of her mouth, nose and ears.

"MOMMY!" You screamed, crying relentlessly as your dad ran in and clutched you in his arms, you were only two then, crying for you knew,

That Mommy was never coming back...

--Memory End--

Your eyes were red and puffy from crying over the memory, your eyes still shut firmly. You bravely opened your eyes and you instantly became overwhelmed with grief. Your fears were realized as you reached out for the ugly brass doorknob, stained with blood. You opened the white door and a huge weight came upon you, as well as a hot sticky substance. You screamed loudly and began to freak out, but then you had to stop your heavy breathing and look up. Your dead mothers face was on yours, a drip of blood entered your mouth as you recoiled in disgust. You shoved the weight off your body and stood up, wiping the excess blood from your face, Eew.

"I no longer remember you like that, I remember you as a graceful women who always cared for me, not this-this CORPSE!" You spun around and hugged her lifeless figure as blue electricity emitted from the figure clutching a dead-lifeless body. The corpse tried to escape her grip, but soon gave in to the hug. You were crying so loudly that you were shaking violently. Until the corpse moved a finger to wipe away a stray tear and planted a kiss on your head, but you  didn't see that, your eyes were closed.

"Thank you, Y/n." A deep female voice told you, you looked up and smiled, not at a corpse with bleeding skin, but at the beauty of your mother, as an angel. You nodded off to her, afraid that if you spoke another word, that you'd begin crying again. She turned to leave in a Heavenly mist, until she turned and uttered a few more words.

"Oh and Y/N"

"Yes Mom?"

"Go after Jack, he needs you just as much as you need him..."

I blushed and smiled. Before she left, she sported a cheeky smile and said her final words before disappearing in a beam of light.

"You make a good couple..."

The light swallowed her up as you headed for the door. Suddenly you felt stronger, less... vulnerable. So you taunted the darkness of the door.

"Are you ready, Bitch?"

The darkness almost seemed to answer me as I walked into the door like a boss,

Smiling at my insanity,

I've lost it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE!!!!

COMMENT                                 SHARE                                               STAR

Hope you loved it, My Skellingtons! Was It worth it? If it was, give a 'Hell Yeah'. :]

Love you guys, The one and only

ExcentricWriterGirl