Just a little kiss

wind stirred and the usual grey clouds had disappeared, giving off a large foggy mist. Perfect weather for Hide and Seek, Jacks favourite game.
My tall figure hid behind a thick tree and my long hair decorated the winds as it gently swayed from side to side. I heard a twig snap so I looked around the tree to look for Jack. He wasnt there, but I really thought that I heard him. A small tick, tick, tick was coming behind me. So I simply turned around and relaxed against the tree.

"Hi Jack."

"How do you do that? Nobody else can hear me coming, even from a mile away!"

"Well I'm not everybody!" I exaggerated using hand movements.

"Yes, your special." he cooed to me with a small grin.

"In what way?" I flirted back, his grin grew wider and he stepped closer to me.

"Your not a stick in the mud." he played dumb, he was still trying to flirt, its such a guy thing to do, but anyway.

"So what? You find me simply irresistible?"I sarcastically said to him, the twinkle in his eyes only seemed to grow. He wrapped his arms around me in a hug and my body tensed up. Then I melted into his grip, but I wont commit so easily.

I ran out of his grip and smiled challengingly to him
"In your dreams! You have to catch me first!"
I started to run away closer to the graveyard and spiral hill. I heard him gain on me, but soon I couldn't hear him anymore. I stopped running once I was on top of spiral hill and turned around to where I was running from. A two large bony arms covered my body and I relaxed into them, he put his chin on my hair and I smiled.

"Did I win?" I asked him in a childish voice
"We both did." he spun me around and kissed me. I grew a goofy grin on my face and he laughed at it.

"I love you Y/N"

"I love you too"