Back off

Damn that bloody twit, when I get  out of here, she better watch her back...

"OOOOHHHH..." you groan, instinctively touching your head, you look around and try to find your surroundings. You thought: 'Geez, you'd think the term 'break a leg' was just a freaking term! Nope, because I think I just did that. I broke my leg.' Your mouth dropped down to your knees once you noticed what was going on. A small voice screamed at you and you followed suit. You leapt over tombstones, in consequence, ripping the suit, but you didn't care.  Not even the throbbing pain in your foot mattered, you are winning this thing! That bastard thought that she pushed you down to your demise, but instead, she pushed you in a short cut. Your breath was silent as the swirly hill glistened in the background, the full moon calling me closer and closer, every foot step felt worth it. You heard panting and turned to see the St.Patricks Representative, your stare turned into a death glare, you ran closer and closer until she pushed you over, You punched her leg causing her to collapse, two inches away...

one inch away...

Planted! You won the challenge!

Jacks voice sounded from an unknown source

"Looks like we have our winner! Spooky from Halloween Town!" I grinned madly, one down, one to go...

I pushed my body onto a large coffin and turned to face the girl. She herself had stood already, in one simple action, I stepped towards her calmly.

"What was that you said? Jacks yours? I don't know who told you that? BACK OFF BASTARD!" I screamed to her. I punched her square in the nose, she fell over and blood ran out her nose, he clutched it. I grinned mischievously and she began to crawl away slowly, I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and relaxed my tense body. A crowd emitted from nowhere and hoisted me up onto their shoulders, I smiled victoriously. Not from winning, or punching that girl in the face, but from where I was going, home. Not the dirt hole in Oogie's lair, but to Jack's house. They put me down and I leaned against a pillar. The large crowd disappeared as soon as it came and Jack smiled from his door way.

"It's about time you came back. I've missed you." he called out sweetly to me. He came and embraced me tightly, Even though I'm sure I have internal bleeding. He walked back to the doorway and looked at me curiously

"You coming?"

"I wish I could but, I have a bit of a walking problem..." I glanced down  and his eye sockets followed my glance, he gasped and then shook his head

"You always have to be so perfect, don't you?" he sarcastically said whilst also saying it in a protective tone.

I shook my hand out and replied with the same tone , "Hon, you have no idea!"