Loins of Olde

The whitest mist that was clouding my face, clouding my judgement, just cleared to the face of my mother. It was impossible, I'd known that she'd passed away from Cancer when I was twelve. I stood, taken aback, dubled over and cold sweat ran down my cheek. She advanced towards me, I stepped back from her.

"What? What are you doing here?" I asked, dumbfounded with my forehead sloping and my arms crossed over my body. She didn't answer, she only walked towards me and put her fore finger on my cheek as a silvery tear skimmed down my cheeks. Her face seemed blissful yet... Disturbed. She moved her hand from my face and turned to walk away, into the mist.

I screamed after her, tears streaming down my face.

"MOM!" I collapsed onto my knees, with my hands covering my face, "Come back..." I yelled, barely audible over a whisper. I wiped the tears from my eyes and walked over to the black door, sniffling. I pushed on the doors ebony handle and the white mist was destroyed by a black light erupting from the doorway. Standing high on my heels, I walked in the door and closed it behind me. My eyes opened into the darkness, but I wasn't worried. Instead a little bright red fire burnt from my centre. I looked around and suddenly, a white light shone on an old-school projector. I cautiously walked towards it and clicked on the play button. My head started to itch and burn like a fire inside my head, My hands shaked and cowered underneath my long bones. I shut my eyes tightly and once I opened them, memories came flooding back to me...