3

Cameron;

I was having a blast at the pool with my best friends. We were having a chicken fight, I was with Nash, Gilinsky with Madison, Johnson with Shawn, Matt with Carter, and Taylor with Aaron. Matt and Carter were the only ones left. I push Matt and he struggles to stay on Carter's shoulders. Nash helps me push and they both fall into the water.

"HEY!" They scream. We all laugh hysterically.

"WE'RE THE KING'S OF CHIKEN FIGHTS!" Nash and I yell.
___

"Guys, take a look at her," Nash says pointing at a girl sitting on her phone. She looks up from her phone and locks eyes with mine, and in that moment, she's all I can see. By far the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. It's like time's frozen and we're the only two people in the room.

"I'm gonna go talk to her, later losers," Carter says interrupting my thoughts. We all watch as Carter gets out of the pool. She looks up from her phone again and her eyes widen. I get out of the pool to talk to her too.

"Hey, I'm Carter." he introduces himself.

"And I'm Cameron." I say, after catching up to Carter. She giggles a bit.

"It's nice to meet you guys, I'm Ashley."

"Are you enjoying your stay in LA?" Carter asks.

"I just got here today, I'm renting an apartment for the summer." She says shyly. She was gorgeous, her eyes sparkled and her brown hair framed her face so perfectly. I wanted to talk to her, I just can't find the right words to say. I turn around and the rest of the guys are gone. Suddenly Carter starts talking again, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"We're going back to our apartment if you want to come with us? We're going to watch a movie or something."

Her eyes light up, "really? Yeah, sure."
Carter and I grab our stuff and the three of us get in the elevator.

"So what are you guys doing here?" She asks curiously.

"Well, we've all been good friends for awhile and decided to rent an apartment for the summer so we could all be together," I say leaving out the fact that we used to be in Magcon and that we're famous Viners.

"That sounds awesome!" She says.

"Yeah, it is." Carter replies. I can't help myself but look at her. She's absolutely perfect. She looks over at me and our eyes meet. I quickly look away and continue walking.