8

Ashley;

The next morning

When I wake up, I sleepily grab my phone off the bedside table to see a text message from Cameron.

Cameron: "Morning Ashley, we're going to the beach today, wanna come? :)"

"Of course! When should I meet you?"

Cameron: "We decided we want to be out by 11, so anytime before then."

I smile and hop out of bed to take a quick shower. When I'm done, I brush through my hair. I put it up in a high ponytail and apply some waterproof mascara. I put on my turquoise bikini. I slip on a cover up and put on my sandals. I'm not one hundred percent sure where Cameron's apartment is, since the one I went to last night was one of the other boys room. As I was walk down the hall, I hear a bunch of yelling coming from a room and immediately know it has to be one of their rooms. I softly knock on the door, surprised to see a shirtless Cameron standing in front of me. I have to admit, he has really nice abs.

"Like what you see?" Cameron asks snapping me back to reality.

"Oh, uh, do you want me to wait outside?" I ask awkwardly.

"It's okay, come on in," he laughs running to the bathroom. I notice that the rest of the boys are sitting in the living room playing video games. Classic teenage boys.

"Morning Ashley," Taylor greets, giving me a hug.

"Hi Ashley," they all mumble, not bothering to take their eyes off the screen.

Soon enough, Cameron comes running out of his room.

"Race ya to the beach!" He shouts, running out of the apartment. The boys and I chase after him.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going for a swim," Nash says once we get there.

"This isn't the place to go swimming Nash, it's not like we're at the beach or anything," Matt points out.

The boys body surf and push each other into the waves. I will admit it's quite entertaining. I'm not exactly in the mood to get thrown in the water, so this is a good time to get a decent tan. I sit down on a towel on the beach, soaking in the sun. Suddenly I feel something cold being poured on my back. I quickly jump up from where I was sitting to see Cameron with a bottle of water in his hand.

"Hey, what was that for!" I scream running after him.

"Sorry, not sorry." Cameron says chuckling.

"You're going to pay for that!" I giggle chasing him into the ocean, splashing water all over him.

"You did not just do that!" He laughs grabbing me and throwing me into the water.

I turn to see what the rest of the guys are doing. Most of them are fighting and trying to drown each other and the other "calmer" ones are laughing and watching.

"Team for chicken fights?" Matt asks me.

"Oh yeah sure!" I say excitedly. I jump onto his shoulders. After winning, Matt and I have a victory dance. I look over at Cameron and see him glaring at Matt. What's his problem.

"Anyone want to grab late lunch? It's already 2 o'clock." Aaron suggests.

"FOOD!" The boys scream and run to a food truck parked across the street.