4

Rakim

    I barged into the house, walking past her.

"What's going on?", she followed behind me as I sat on the couch.

I blew out a breath, this was more complicated than I thought. I don't know why they had to drag her in to this.

"Rakim! What just happened back there?"

"I don't know, look, we gotta talk".

~

Rakim told me that he was in a mob, and they had beef with a gang called the Saints. They were basically beefing over the poor quality of coke they tried to sell to the mob. Ever since then, they've never been cool.

"So what does this have to do with me?", I stood up and turned my neck sideways.

"I don't know, but we gon get to the bottom of this".

I had no problem with Rakim, but I don't want anything to do with what's going on.

"Look, whatever's going on, you need to straighten it out. I don't want in on this". I stood up, walking outside to get a breath of fresh air. All that was running through my mind were the, 'what ifs?". What if I had died today? What if I got injured really badly ? What if those men hurt me? If being around Rakim alone would bring me danger, I think it's best if we stopped hanging out period.

"Look just stay away from me.", he nodded slowly walking backwards. I had to do what was best for me.

Very short. Just a filler. Vote, comment.