11-1

Rakim

Tonight was the night.

The whole mob was ready. I pulled my ski mask over my head. We all piled into the van, including Jodye. I damn near begged her not to come but she insisted, saying that she was the reason we were doing this anyway.

Yesterday, after she smoked a whole blunt. We made it official. A$AP Jodye. We had to make her apart of the mob or else we wouldn't be doing all of this for her. I'm not gon lie, I slick like her. I'll just be glad when all of this bullshit was over, so I could focus on us.

Yams and I were the first to get out of the car. We went through the back door. I looked through the window and saw that he was counting money. But there was a window, with broken glass. I nodded for the boys to tie Rodriguez up while me Jodye went down to what I assume, the basement.

"It's so dark down here", Jodye whispered in my ear. She was hot on my trail. I passed her a little pistol with a flashlight on it.

"Shine this", she cut in the switch and looked sprung the room using the flashlight. Nothing.

We walked up the stairs, surprised to see her mother sitting at the table. Her brown face was filled with sadness.

"Mo-, I covered her mouth with my hand, waiting for this scene to unfold.

Rodriguez appeared,"I see you didn't finish dessert".

"Leave her alone!", Joelle yelled.

Rodriguez walked around chuckling."Now why would I ever do anything to hurt our daughter." Jodye gasped behind me. Rodriguez heard and looked around the room.

"And I see she had arrived."