5-1

Rakim

I didn't really care that Jodye asked me to stay away from her. It ain't like we were best friends, but it's that she could've been hurt today, and it would've been my fault.

Trust me, I've done a lot of bad shit, but I did it for the sake of me, my family, or in a life threatening situation. I didn't wanna hurt her though, Jodye was tough but she was innocent. And I couldn't live with myself knowing an innocent life was taken because of me. So I was going to have to get to the bottom of this.

I knocked on Yams' door. Whenever I need something, or anybody needed anything he was there. Hell, he started the mob.

"Rock, what it do?", we dapped up.

"We gotta talk."

"Cool.", he handed me a fat blunt. I knew this would calm my nerves.

"You know that girl Jodye, the one always around Stacey?"

"Yeah, why wassup?"

"The Saints took her today."

"Why?", I shrugged, this is why I needed answers.

"Maybe they tryna fuck with the Eastside, period. To get a point across. You know Crackhead Joe? He died yesterday. Turns out he was buying from them too. They put rat poison in his crack."

"What if they tryna pin it on us? Make us lose business?"

"Possibly. But that's one thing I don't fuck around with, and that's my money." Everybody knew Yams around the hood. He was well respected. He was a chill, all the way around dude, until you fucked with his money.

"Call up the gang, tell them to meet at the court tonight, when the sun goes down", I nodded.
"Oh, and tell em to strap up", he stood up going to the back of his house.

This was going to be a long ass night.

~

"Where the fuck is Twelve?", Ferg asked. Nobody knew where he was. We called him and he wasn't answering.

"Well, fuck it we gon have to do it without him", Yams said, going into his car. Everybody followed.

"Rock, I need you in the front seat." We were about to pull a 187 on these niggas. They fuck with our cash flow, we fuck with theirs. An eye for an eye.

"There his ass go right there", Yams chuckled as he reached for his glock underneath the seat. Everybody loaded their guns, including me.

Click Clack!

We shot at all the niggas on the block. Yams grabbed the wheel, still shooting.

"Burn that shit Yams! It's gettin hot outchea!", Ferg told Yams. Yams burned rubber, and we was out of the west side within minutes.

"Wooh! Shit! We wet up the whole gahdamn block!", Nast said.

"Hell yeah, we had to let them niggas know!", Ferg boosted. Ever since I told him what went down, he had been hype ever since. We just started a war.