2

Rakim

"Aye, Rocky, what about that car right there?", Twelvy asked. I looked to where he was pointing and saw a newer model Audi.

"Nah man, that car's too new", I told him. We were driving around in my mom's Honda Accord in a hospital deck, looking for a car to jack. We usually came to parking decks like this one because there was such a variety in cars to choose from.

"Then how do you expect us to get paid good money?", I sighed, because he was making this hard. I ignored him and continued my search for the perfect car. After going down to the next level, I spotted a 2007 Dodge Charger.

"This the one", I whispered to myself.

"Oh hell yeah, that car bad!", Twelvy exclaimed and his eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store. I told him I knew what I was doing. And just my luck, there was a free parking spot next to it. I parked the car and got out. I popped the trunk open, getting the three screwdrivers that I kept in there, and entered the car. First, I silenced the alarm from going off. I detached the steering wheel from the steering column by unscrewing the screw that held them together, and put the flathead in the center, where the keyhole was to unlock the steering lock.

Then, I tied the red and yellow wires together, and the engine started. I stuck the screw driver in the ignition, starting the car, and revved the engine a few times, before putting the screwdrivers in the back. I gave Ferg the heads up to drive in my mom's car. I didn't let Twelvy drive neither car because the nigga always had road rage, and he wasn't bout to wreck this car and damn sho' wasn't gonna crash my moms.

It didn't take long to get Ronaldo's, where we got $12,000 for the car. We split it three ways, and we each got 4,000 dollars. I dropped them off, and headed home. I went into my room, counting the money, putting $1500 in my drawer, where the rest of the money that I've been saving up was, and I put the other $1500 on my mom's dresser. She didn't like what I did to get money for us, but she don't complain when the bills getting paid.

I changed my clothes, getting ready to go to the court with the boys.

~

"Soo, you boned her?", Ferg asked after taking a puff of the blunt, then passing it to me.

"Nah bruh, she wouldn't let me, talkin' bout she savin' herself or whatever", Twelvy rolled his eyes.

Ferg smacked his teeth, "See ion' fuck with virgins, cause once you give 'em the d, they get clingy as hell", he paused to take another puff, "chick I'm talking to now ain't like that", he smirked.

"Oh you talkin bout Stacey?", Twelvy asked and Ferg nodded. "Oh yeahhh, I heard ole' girl a freak". Ferg nodded his head, and all of us chuckled.

"I thought you was tryna get with her friend Rocky?", Nast asked.

"Nah bruh, at first I was, but she too much work, and she got a mouth on her, I can't stand that", I shook my head.

"Aight nigga, if you don't wanna her, Imma get her", I shrugged my shoulders, putting the blunt out.

"Do you, Ion' care, her uptight ass probably need some".