10-1

Jodye

The following day, we had a meeting. Yams decided that we would be going down to Florida. He had some connections and he could  have us there in no time.

But we had to wait.

Why? Yams had gotten some insight on who had kidnapped her, and they were planning to take her to Rodriguez. But we had to wait it out, get everybody where we wanted them and then attack. We already knew that Rodriguez had to be packing since it was so easy to take Venyatti out.

But we were ready.

Hours turned into days, days turned into weeks, and now it had been a month later since our decision.

Everybody was packed up. We took a private jet thanks to Yams' connects and we were there the next day. Not only did we have Nast, Ferg, Twelvy, and Yams, we had the whole mob. We needed all the resources we could use right now. By this time, everyone was jetlagged and exhausted.

Rakim went with the crew to go scope out the house. And I was left to stay at the hotel, alone.

I took this time out to check up on Stacey and Ms. Anita. I was really concerned. I found out Stacey was doing better and Ms. Anita was doing just fine.

Just then, I heard a knock on the door. I opened it thinking it was the boys, but it wasn't.

After a while, I became afraid that I didn't hear the boys cutting up and making noise. I walked back to the door. I looked both ways and saw something right at my feet, a piece of paper that read:

Don't do this, please.

Rodriguez? It had to be him warning us, but how did he know?

I quickly dialed Rakim's number.

"Yeah."

"Somebody just left a note at the door."

"Ok, lock the door back we right around the corner."

About 5 minutes later they came, this time I looked out the peephole before I opened it.
Rakim pulled me towards him, hugging me.

"Yo, you good?", he checked my hair, my ears, my hands and then tickled me.

I laughed at his antics,"Yess Rakim".

"Don't do this please?", Yams read the letter. We just shrugged it off, thinking Rodriguez was trying to mess with our head.

The rest of the night consisted of games and smoking.

I coughed loudly as everyone laughed at me.

"Imma turn you out", Rakim spoke.

Smoking weed wasn't something I was accustomed to. Smoking period. But after the high I got tonight, I wouldn't mind doing it again.