9-2

Rakim

"We have the woman".

"Meet me at the Hyatt on 15th".

"Less.", we sighed of relief .

"We in there boys!", everyone in the car was relieved that so far things were going smooth. I glanced through the rearview mirror and I even saw Jodye crack a little smile.

After all, she was the reason I was doing this. But deep down inside I knew this was a bad idea.

~

We pulled up to the hotel in less than thirty minutes.

"We're looking for a Venyatti?"

"Suite 235, sir", we walked in guns loaded and all.

Jodye stood behind me.

"I'm scared", she whispered in my ear. I feared her safety as well.

"Go to the bathroom. I'll text you when it's over."

"Okay.", she kissed my cheek.

I banged on the door. Some big guards opened it.

"Mr. Venyatti has been expecting you." I nodded for Ferg and Nast to be ready to take them out, while Yams and I handled Venyatti.

We walked through the double doors to see a heavyset, Italian man with suitcases at his ankles. He had a Cuban cigar attached to his lips.

"The woman.", I nodded at Yams to hold him down, while I questioned him. Within minutes, multiple gun shots were fired, indicating the guards were dead.

"Why the fuck is there a hit on her head?", I pointed the gun at his temple.

"I cannot say!", and with that I shot him in his leg.

"Fucking say it!"

"Mr. Rodriquez needs her!"

"Why? Nigga why!"

"I don't fucking know!"

"Where the fuck does he stay?", he ignored me, so I repeated it again. I hated being ignored, so I shot his ass in the arm.

"Okay, okay, please. He stay in Florida, drive a big red Bentley. Great Berry Hills, house on the end. His name is Rodriguez.", he breathed hard due to the bullets lodged in his arm and leg.

I turned on my heels to leave when I remembered.

"Nigga, snitches die.", he shouldn't have been so quick to rat his crew out.

"Florida? That's a long ass way. We'll meet tomorrow about it". I nodded and texted Jodye that our work was done.

If ain't one thing, it's another.