Epilogue

Rakim

"Boss, we need some more work.", one of the mob's new recruiter came in.

"You sold all of it?", Rakim questioned. The boy rapidly nodded his head.

That was impossible. Rocky had just given him over a hundred baggies yesterday. There's no way he'd used all of those supplies.

Rocky looked at him skeptically before saying, "you know where it is".

The boy ran to the "crack shelf" as if he'd seen a twenty dollar bill and was afraid if he didn't get to it first, someone else would.

As soon as his hand touched the box...

BOOM!

Rakim shot him right in the back of his head. The boy's eye fluttered back before he hit the floor with a loud thud.

Rakim sat back in his seat, finishing his blunt. He didn't tolerate sneaky niggas or niggas that took from him. He figured he was a pretty understandable person. If you needed more money, you could just come to him. He hated people that took from him. After the whole situation with Jordan , he had issues. He was only down for himself. Some people said that made him a cold-hearted person. He said it made him wise.

He left his office and looked around the warehouse to make sure everything was going smoothly.

"Ferg, I'm out, make sure everything good  while I'm gone".

"Word."

Rocky hopped in his Mercedes and drove off to his apartment. He got his happily ever after.

Or so he thought...