Chapter 1: The Escape

Picture of Leo
•^•^•^•^•
Mika's POV
======
My legs started to cramp up and my lungs were begging me to stop.

Right now I was running away from my worst nightmare, Leo.

This nightmare of mine was one of the few mad scientists that experimented on me.

They have have experimented on me because of my animal features.

I was a Neko, a half human, half cat. Being a Neko was a love-hate relationship for me.

I loved having extra senses and amazing flexibility and agility.

I just really hated getting experimented on. It hurt immensely and was emotionally and physically bad for someone as small as me.

"Mi-chan, my darling, let me catch you and you won't get any punishment~"

He says in a sing-song voice.

This 'punishment' of his was locking me in a cage for multiple hours.

After observing him I learned he loved to be in control of anything not classified as a complete human.

Heck, he was just one of those people who absolutely craved and desired full control of a living organism.

It sickened me to my stomach thinking of all the horrible things he has done to me and the others like me. 

I didn't want to get caught so I run even faster while I begin to sob and stumble over tree roots.

"Mika stop this instant!"

I almost stopped in my tracks as I heard Leo's demanding voice.

I could tell he was beyond mad because when he gets demanding he gets mad. He has done 'things' to me while he was mad.

These 'things' were making me do disturbing and sexual things with him against my will.

I couldn't slow down and let those things happen to me again so I regained my composure. I quickly picked my pace up again starting to run.

I guess I was to late doing this because the next thing I know I'm being tackled by Leo.

He turned me onto my back since I fell on my stomach when he tackled me.

He straddles me and slides a finger across my cheek.

It sent shivers down my spine as I knew he was thinking of something sadistic to do to me. 

"I hope you learned not to run away again Mi-chan~"

I was sobbing and begging him not to take me back to 'that' place.

He got himself up and quickly grabbed my shoulder preventing me from moving. He ordered me to put my legs up a bit. I did and he slid an arm under my knees while snaking his other arm under my neck.

He picked me up bridal style and was about to take a step but something stopped him.

There was a loud snap as a shadowy figure started to come into sight.

He was walking closer to Leo while laughing menacingly.

I see that the figure had on a white sweatshirt with blood on it. He also had a pair of black jeans on with black sneakers.

As he continued to walk towards us I noticed what looked like a long, sharp knife in his hand.

I felt Leo was about to run away but was stopped by a voice right behind us.

It sounded a bit like the laugh: menacing.

I looked at where the figure previously was but saw nothing.

I slowly turned my head to look behind Leo and saw something absolutely terrifying.

The mysterious figure was right behind us. He yelled,

"GO TO SLEEP!!!"
•^•^•^•^•
So.... I don't know how this is but please give me feedback or I'll never get better at writing ;^;

I ain't even confident about this story _^_

Words: 610