Chapter 8: Human Smiley

The guy in the picture is Smiley.
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

He had luscious black and red locks. On top of his locks there was droopy dog ears.

I lifted my head a bit and saw he also had a fluffy black dog tail.

There was only one name that came to my mind.

"Smiley?"
🌸🌸🌸🌸
Mika's POV
======
"What is it, my beautiful queen?"

Smiley said slyly while I was blushing at the nickname.

Sally interrupted our little moment by squealing and yelling.

"YOU GUYS ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE. OH MY GOD I NEED TO TEXT CLOCKY, NINA, AND ANGEL."

Smiley covered my ears so I couldn't hear anything but I could tell he was yelling at Sally.

Smiley's POV
=======
I saw the whole thing with Offendy and the rest of Slendy's brothers.

I felt a pang of jealousy hit me. Wait.... Why am I jealous? I have nothing to be jealous about. But, that's not what I thought later on.

Once Mika got put down on the couch I trotted over to him. I jumped onto the couch and turned my body towards him.

I was now looking at Mika.  I barked to get his attention and it worked.

He looked at me and smiled and started to pet under my chin. I really enjoyed it and I could tell he knew.

My tongue was sticking out of my mouth while my tail was thumping on the couch.

I put my front paws on Mika's shoulders and knocked him down onto his back.

I was now on top of him. He looked so cute so I wanted to tease him. I started licking his neck.

I felt his body rumble slightly from the cute little giggle.

I continued to lick and decided to transform.

There was smoke everywhere around both Mika and I and around the couch.

I felt my bones breaking and popping. I felt myself digging my nails into Mika's sensitive skin.

I still continued licking with my human tongue. I also started rubbing my knee on his manhood.

I chuckled softly hearing the profanities Slendy was yelling. Also Sally and Jeff sounded like they were panicking about me changing.

Once the smoke cleared I saw Mika take a good look at my human body.

He looked back up at me and cutely asked,

"Smiley?"

I couldn't help but say,

"What is it, my beautiful queen?"

All of a sudden Sally was yelling things like she needed to text her girlfriends.

It was annoying so I quickly covered Mika's ears and started yelling at Sally to shut up.

She used her dog eyes on me but I didn't waver even in the slightest.

I ignored her and looked back down at my queen.

He moved his hands so they were now grabbing my wrists. He tried prying my hands off of his ears to the best of his abilities. He had no such luck because he couldn't even make me move an inch.

He tried it once more and failed.

He decided to play dirty and give me a pleading look that said, 'please get your hands off my ears.'