Valentine's Special

This is a side story and has nothing to do with the main story. Enjoy :)

WARNING: THERE IS SMUT IN THIS CHAPTER!!!
🐙🐬🐙
Mika's POV
======
Today was February 13 and from what Sally told me tomorrow is something called 'Valentines Day'.

I don't know what that is so right now I was walking down the hallway going to the living room to at least get my answer.

When I got there I saw Jane. My eyes lit up and I started jumping towards her.

I also saw Ben and Jeff playing something I think they called 'video games'.

Once I started hopping into the living room they looked at me.

Jane was busy reading a book so she didn't see me until I called her out.

"Big sister!"

I called out. She looked up and her face lit up noticeably.

"What is it, sweetie pie?"

Jane and I are very close and we both see each other as siblings.

"What is this thing called Valentines Day?"

I asked her while tilting my head to the side as my tail wrapped around her hand that she was holding out.

She looked shocked and then smiled at me.

"It's a day where you give sweets like chocolate to the people you love."

I nodded my head in understanding as my tail released her hand as I spoke up.

"So I could give some
sweets to you, Sally, Jeff, Slendy and all the other Creepypasta's?"

Jane blushed and rubbed behind my left ear.

"If you love us."

I nodded my head while saying,

"I do!"

That caused Jane to blush and when I looked back at Jeff and Ben to see they had a tint of pink on their cheeks.

When I looked back at Jane she grinned and whispered in my ear.

"If you want I can help you give a treat to Jeff, Ben, Slendy, and the others."

I looked at her in surprise as I processed what she said. She could help me make everyone happy and that made me happy so I asked,

"Is there anything I can do right now to help?"

She nods her head and says,

"Actually yes, yes you can. Can you please go get Sally so I can discuss my plan with her."

I nod my head real fast and Jane grabs the tip of my ear. She starts pinching lightly and rubbing it making me purr.

She quickly lets go and shoos me off to find Sally.

I walk out of the living room and walk to the stairs. I grabbed the railing as I slowly made my way up.

I went up the stairs and walked down the hallway looking for a pink door with a green bow painted on it.

I knock on the door gently and the door just slams open.

Sally looks down a little and sees me. Her face brightened and she smiled grabbing me into her arms.

"And what pleasure do I have to have you knocking on my door?"

She asks kindly. I didn't respond but I grabbed her hand with my tail and walked back to the stairs again while Sally gets a grip on my tail and walks behind me.