Chapter 3: Kidnapping

Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

"You most definitely are getting punished by the time we get back home."

I started freaking out and I was having a panic attack.

I couldn't breathe and I felt like the darkness was consuming me, just like a sea would to a child during a storm.

My ears unconsciously laid down on top of my head while my tail wrapped itself around my waist hugging me tightly.

Before the darkness took me into its grasp I saw that guy right in front of us.
🎀🎀🎀🎀
Jeff's POV
=====
Pedophile took off running after Mika latched onto his shirt and started whimpering.

It was instinct for me that when someone ran I chased after them. I somehow lost them after a while.

I was determined to find them again so I was quietly running when I felt this bloodlust.

This bloodlust could be on par with Slendy's so it struck a little fear within my body.

I heard a slap, and continuing that was Mika's sob.

I ran to where the sobbing was and there behind a tree was Mika on his butt crying.

I could see a faint red mark on his cheek and I looked at pedophile to see he made the motion to pick the child up.

"You most definitely are getting punished by the time we get back home."

I saw fear wash over Mika's face as he slowly started closing his eyes, breathing heavily.

Pedophile was about to walk away but I appeared in front of him.

He looked shocked, no doubt, but he didn't run away.

"What are you?"

He asked, venom seeping into each word.

"A CreepyPasta."

I answered as I pull my knife out and stab the guy in the stomach.

He falls onto his knees as I pick the child up, bridal-style.

I just walked away knowing full well that that guy wasn't dying anytime soon.

After walking for about 20 minutes I had reached my previous spot before I included myself into this mess.

I knew the possibilities of taking an animal/human home would be either bad or good.

But judging on Mika's looks I knew Sally would love to keep him.

I sighed thinking about Sally and how I promised to play dollies with her.

After thinking that Ben suddenly appeared in front of my face.

I wanted to hit him so bad but Mika was preventing me. We just stared at each other in awkward silence until Ben spoke up.

"What are you carrying Jeff?"

I wanted to be a dumbass because I knew he knew what I was carrying.

"A cat"

He just glared at me while fake laughing.

"Oh haha, as if something that large is a cat."

He said sarcastically while swinging off of the tree branch he was on. He started walking next to me as he inspected Mika.

"Why is he so small?"

He was starting to get on my nerves because he should know not to ask me illogical questions. But I did take his words into consideration as I realized this boy barely weighed anything.

In a way he looked like a baby cat because of his tiny form.

"Ben what have I said about asking illogical questions?"

His response made me happy.

"Do not ask them."

Ben's POV
======
Jeff was taking a little longer to get home. I got suspicious and a little scared so I walked out of the mansion and floated towards the spot we both usually meet up at.

Our meet up station was about 10-15 minutes away from the mansion by foot and it was a large tree that was easy to notice.

I would wait here until I knew Jeff was safe and was heading home.

After a very long and boring 30 minutes I heard some leaves crunching.

I swung myself over the tree branch as my face was now in front of his.

"What are you carrying Jeff?"

I asked him while looking down into his arms. His sarcastic response was.....

"A cat"

This stupid bastard.

"Oh haha, as if something that large is a cat. "

I replied to him as he got a look of irritation.

I swung myself off of the tree branch and landed next to Jeff as I start walking next to him observing the child.

"Why is he so small?"

Jeff looked even more irritated while taking a minute to respond.

"Ben what have I said about asking illogical questions?"

He asked me. I knew he wasn't in the mood so I didn't joke around with him like I usually do.

"Do not ask them."

He just nods his head in satisfaction as we continued our walk to the mansion until we were finally at the doorsteps.
🎀🎀🎀🎀
Two chapters in one night, I'm proud of myself.

I still want at least a little feedback because I'm still not exactly sure about this story yet •^•

Words: 823