Chapter 7: Meeting The Slender Brothers

Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

I was in heaven right now and the scratching felt so good. My tail was swishing back and forth really fast and I was purring really loud.

I was in so much heaven I didn't realize the little crowd that was watching us.
🍡🍡🍡🍡
Mika's POV
======
I didn't snap out of my pleasure until I heard a small chuckle.

I looked at where the sound was coming from and immediately blushed, realizing that we had a little group watching us.

I just had a stare off with everyone there for awhile but Sally broke the awkward silence.

"You're so freaking adorable!!!"

She started squealing as she came up to me and hugged the life out of me.

The only words that could escape my mouth as I was getting hugged to death was,

"C-can't b-breathe!"

She immediately let me go and I fell onto the floor trying to catch my really needed air.

"Sorry, you were just so cute!"

She said while trying to hold back from hugging me again.

I got up and ran behind Slendy's leg because Sally was scaring me.

Slendy chuckled while dishes girl started scolding Sally for scaring me.

I thought that calling her dishes girl was rude so I tugged Slendy's pant leg.

He 'looked' down at me and said,

"The 'dishes girl' name is Jane."

I didn't even ask him anything. In my shock I whispered,

"It's like you can read my mind!"

He heard me and the response he gave shocked me.

"I can read your mind."

I wanted to test that out so I thought

'Can you really read my mind?'

I heard Slendy's voice in my head say,

'Yes, yes I can.'

'You really can read minds!'

After I thought that I looked up and smiled at Slendy.

I think he smiled back at me but I can't be sure because he doesn't have a mouth.

"I should probably tell you everyone's name, shouldn't I?"

Slendy asked himself,

"We'll start with the guy that kidnapped you yesterday. His name is Jeff. You know Sally, Jane, Hoody, Maksy, and Smiley. The floating one is Ben. The one with the striped sweater is Toby. There's two Jack's, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack. Laughing Jack is that clown over there while Eyeless Jack is the one with the blue mask with no eyes."

Slendy told me while pointing at the people who's names he said.  

I just nod absorbing the information.

I take a good look at all of them and smile to myself thinking,

'I bet this place is going to be way better than the lab.'

After about one more minute of examining Sally came up to me and asked,

"Do you wanna play with me?"

I got so excited because never have I ever had the chance to play with another person in my life before.

My face lit up and I shook my head up and down.