Chapter 11: Friends and Family

Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

"You're really cute."

He blurted out randomly. I wasn't really listening as I was dozing off to sleep.

He chuckled and pet me and covered me with blankets.

"Sleep well, teddy bear."

After he said that I could no longer keep my eyes open so I succumbed to the darkness.
👾👾👾
Mika's POV
======
I woke up to the sound of sheets moving next to me.

I open my eyes and see a chest right next to my face.

I felt my face heat up before I tried to scrambled out of the bed but failed as I got tangled in the sheets and fell onto the welcoming floor.

"Wha-.... Really?"

I look up to see a shirtless Grinny.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I-I didn't expect a chest in front of m-my face when I a-awoke." I stuttered as my face got even hotter.

I heard him chuckle before I felt strong arms wrap around my body. Grinny sat me in his bed before he started undressing. "W-what are you doing?!" I yelp as he walked over to me and removed my shirt as well.

"Transform." Was all he said before he transformed. Even in his cat form he was a pretty big cat. I don't mean in the fat or fluffy way. He was just a big cat.

He looked up at me with patient eyes. I stared back before I quickly transformed into my little kitten.

I jumped off of the bed and headed towards Grinny. "Even in your cat form you're small and adorable."

I gave him a look before looking the other way. "Don't call me adorable."

I walked in front of him before saying something through the link again. "Please." I couldn't help myself because I was just so nice. I thought I sounded rude or mean when I said what I said.

He mewled, walking over to me and picking me up by my scruff.

I let out a small meow of surprise. I felt and heard the purring of Grinny as he carried me out of his room and down the hallway.

I started to purr with him as I got carried like a baby. We didn't pass anyone in the hallway.

I wonder if all of them are asleep or out. Probably.

As Grinny made his way down the stairs I heard a little chatter going on.

He carried me into the kitchen and let me down before he walked to the counter and jumped on it. As for me, I sat down where Grinny had left me.

I kept quite as I saw Laughing Jack talking to Jeff. As they continued their conversation I sat there trying to pick up what they were talking about.

Even with my amazing hearing I couldn't even hear a clear word they were saying. They were talking so quietly I wasn't even sure if they could even hear each other!

I mewled softly hoping to capture at least Jack's or Jeff's attention. I saw Jack's eyes wonder towards me before his mouth contorted into a horrific smile. My hair stood on end and my tail fluffed up.