Chapter 6: Getting To Know The Neko: Part 2

Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

This letter got sent 2 days ago meaning that they will be showing up tomorrow.

'Things are going to be hectic for awhile so I better buckle down and get ready for whatever comes my way.'
▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️
Slendy's POV
=======
All night I was up finishing my paperwork. It was 6:37 AM. I needed to tell everybody that my brothers are coming and I need to make breakfast.

As if on cue of me taking one step to the door Mika woke up and looked at me.

He quickly backed up to the corner of the couch and mumbled things like 'please don't hurt me' and 'don't punish me'.

Walking over to him I got down on one knee and touched the child's cheek.

"Do not fear me young one, as I am no threat nor is my family. Calm down."

After he took deep breaths he looked back up at me and gave a shy smile.

"W-who are y-you if you d-don't mind m-me asking."

He says rather politely.

"My name is Slenderman and you are in my mansion which is in my woods. I...no us Creepypasta's will be taking care of you from now on. Is that alright with you child?"

His eyes said it all. They were sparkling with hope and innocence. He shook his head up and down indicating 'yes'.

"I was going to make breakfast for everybody, do you want to help?"

I ask reaching my hand out towards him.

With his small tiny hand he grabbed my rather large one and hopped off the couch, shivering once making contact with the cold floor.

I opened my office doors and slowly walked out with him and making my way towards the kitchen.

When we got to the kitchen I saw Masky eating cheesecake with Hoodie.

Mika needed to get introduced to everyone so I pushed him forward gently and told him,

"Go meet them and don't be afraid they won't bite but they might bark."

Mika's POV
======
After Slendy said what he said I slowly and shakily took a step forward.

Another 10 of those slow shaky steps I was beside a man with a mask with feminine features.

My tiny hand lifted in the air and tugged on the yellow-orange jacket.

The man looked at me in the eyes since we were eye to eye.

"What is it that you want?"

He asked in a friendly tone.

"Slendy told m-me I should i-introduce myself t-to you s-so...."

I said getting more quiet after each word. I didn't finish my sentence because I was getting shy and I was looking down with my hand still on his jacket.

Masky's POV
=======
I saw Slendy enter the kitchen but not the little boy next to him.

I didn't talk to Slendy since I was busy eating cheesecake with Hoodie.

'Mmmmh.... Cheesecake really is the best!'

After I thought that I felt someone tug my jacket. I looked down to see the cute, small, adorable little boy that came to the mansion yesterday.

I asked him what he wanted kindly because he was just too cute.

He was stuttering and blushing while answering shyly. He didn't even finish his sentence as he looked down, embarrassed.