Chapter 12: Zalgo

Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

"We're already your friends and family. You don't have to worry about a thing Mika!"

I looked at the both of them shyly before putting my biggest smile on my face.

"Thank you for being my friends and family!"
🍙🍙🍙
There was the sound of a pen writing on paper in the red and black room. There in the middle of the room sitting at a desk was a terrifying looking creature. There was a knock on the door and a deep voice reverberated throughout the room. "Come in," was all that was needed before the door slowly creaked open. "Sir, the Creepypasta's have a new pet, his name seems to be Mika." The figure nodded its head and queried, "is human, or something as if what Smile Dog is?" The teen, more like woman, just shakes her head in a negative response. "This boy is like no other, I mean, Grinny and Smile Dog were made to be like that, Mika seems to have been born like that." She started to rant on about the boy before the figure cut her off. "What the hell is he?" He demanded as the girl froze in shock and fear.

"He is a neko, sir." The monstrosity froze up and growled out his response, "where in the hell did they find something so important and rare?" A guy came out of the shadows as his eyes gleamed within the dark room.

"Jeff seemed to have found him when he was running away from some scientist guy. And by found I mean that he technically took the little guy to the mansion." The creature chuckled darkly, "it appears that I will have to pay them a little visit." The people in the room at the time both shivered simultaneously as they hoped that the poor neko wouldn't be dead at the end of all this.

Back at the Creepypasta Mansion
Mika woke up from where he was sleeping on the couch and sneezed. Ben, who was sitting in front of him off the couch, was playing Majora's Mask, jumped but turned around to look at Mika.

"Bless you, are you alright? Are you cold, should I go get you a blanket?" Mika giggled and shook his head, "it's fine, I'm not cold. Someone must be talking about me though." At that Ben tilted his head in confusion, "how do you get that from sneezing?" Ben was genuinely confused.

Mika giggled once more and gave his response, "if you could tell from my name, I'm not from America. I was born and somewhat raised in Japan and I learned from my mother that whenever someone sneezes that means someone must be talking about you." Ben just watched Mika as he talked about a little part of his past.

"If you don't mind me asking, what was your parents like?" Mika looked at Ben and smiled, "do you want to come sit by me?" Mika asks and Ben nods. He puts down his controller and gets up. Mika curled his legs into his body to give Ben some room. Ben grins and sits down and gathers Mika into his arms to snuggle, "what were they like?" Mika moves a little to get comfortable before holding still.

"My parents were really nice, they were beautiful people. They treated me so nicely and they taught me as much as they could. They made the best meals and they taught me how to cook. Every night they took me to their bedroom and we all got together, all snuggled up in the blankets and all, and we watched movies. I loved those times when I was warm, happy, and loved. I loved them with all my heart and to this day I still do. I miss them, I really do, and I just wish I could go back into their embrace when I have nightmares or when I feel lonely-" Mika couldn't continue as he started crying, "I m-miss them so m-much."

Ben panicked a little and without thinking he wrapped the small cat into his warm embrace. "Let it out, let it all out. If you ever need someone to talk to just know that you can talk to me or anyone else." Mika stuffed his face into Ben's chest and cried harder.