Chapter 10: Meeting Grinny

Mika in his cat form ⬆️⬆️⬆️

Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

He chuckled and grabbed my tail where it was connected to my skin.

It was the most sensitive part of my body and when he grabbed it like that a quick wave of pleasure hit me.

I moaned quietly while my face turned darker than a baboon's butt!

I tried to grab Ben's hand but he squeezed the base of my tail, but a little harder this time.

I moaned even louder than last time and I tried to speak.

"B-B-Ben p-please let g-go!"

I was to preoccupied with trying to get his hand off of my tail I didn't realize that I had caught everyone's attention.

All of a sudden Ben just let go of my tail and I was glad but that was soon washed away as I looked up.

I saw that I had every pair of eyes on me and saw that Slendy looked more than just mad.
🍭🍭🍭
Mika's POV
======
As I stared at Slendy the more I could see the waves of fury roll off of him.

"Ben... What did you just do?"

Slendy asked with poison seeped in each word.

"I was just playing with him and seeing how he reacted when I touched him certain places."

I blushed and tried to hide into the couch. It wasn't working out so well as Splendy's tendrils wrap around my thighs and waist.

He lifted me about two feet above the ground and everyone started surrounding me.

My claustrophobia was kicking in as I was being surrounded.

I panicked and tried getting out of Splendy's hold. It wasn't working out for me as I felt I had no room to even breathe.

I was about try to get of Splendy's hold again before a thought came to mind.

Just become a cat.

I did just that as a bright white light surrounded me as I felt my bones cracking.

Once all bones were done breaking and moving I was in my cat-like state.

I took my chance to run somewhere when everyone was still pretty dazed about what was happening.

I was running up the stairs when I heard the tapping of claws on the floor boards coming my way. It was coming my way fast. Really fast!

I ran and didn't even look where I was going until I saw a kitty door.

I knew it wasn't a doggy door because Smiley was the only dog and that door was too small.

I looked back to see that Smiley was chasing me. Without thinking twice I slammed my small body through that door.

The impact of slamming into the door and getting through it had me skidding on my side and rolling over.

Once I stopped moving I felt the pain kick in and I stared hissing while flipping myself on the side that hurt.

I looked up to see that Smiley was sticking his paw through the kitty door.

I ignored him and started licking my injured side.

All of a sudden I felt another tongue on my spine.

My spine was easy to see as I was not fed enough back in the lab.