Chapter 2: Meeting Jeff

Previously on CreepyPasta Neko,

I felt Leo was about to run away but was stopped by a voice right behind us.

It sounded a bit like the laugh:menacing.

I looked at where the figure previously was but saw nothing.

I slowly turned my head to look behind Leo and saw something absolutely terrifying.

The mysterious figure was right behind us. He yelled,

"GO TO SLEEP!!!"
*^*^*^*^*^*
Jeff's POV
======
Tonight was like any regular night.

I had my daily kills and was wondering within Slendy's forest to get to the Slendymansion.

I walked around the forest for about 15 minutes. I was making great progress getting back to the mansion (Note the sarcasm).

I had to stop walking when I heard the rustling of leaves and crunching of sticks.

I heard someone yelling so I made sure to listen well to understand what was being said.

I heard a mans deep voice ring out through the forest. This deep manly voice was yelling at something but I couldn't tell what.

I listened more closely than before and heard a child crying.

I also heard heavy footsteps chasing small little thumps of a child's footsteps.

I decided I wanted to check out the crying child so I run ahead on the path I thought they were on.

I didn't want to be noticed by the child and man so I quietly ran and hid behind a tree.

About 2 minutes later I heard the thumping of their footsteps. I looked out from behind the tree to see a small child running away from a man in a lab coat.

He almost stopped dead in his tracks because the science man yelled,

"Mika stop this instant!"

So I guess this child's name is Mika. That's quite a weird name, it sounds sort of foreign. I noticed this boy had some animal features, sort of like Smiley in his human form.

I saw the boy get tackled by science guy. Science guy had  silver hair and piercing blue eyes that could see through someone.

'Mika' looked as if he was ready to run again but he got tackled from behind by the guy. The said guy turned the boy onto his back as he straddled him.

I decided to call the pervert who straddles children, 'pedophile'.

Pedophile ordered Mika to lift his legs and he did. Pedophile slid one arm under Mika's knees and the other snaked below the boys neck.

He lifted him up bridal style and he was about to walk away but I decided that maybe I should finally show myself.

I walked out from behind the tree and gave them a menacing laugh as I walked towards them.

The boy looked at me and examined my clothes.

I could tell I had the attention of the pedophile so I walked towards him.

He was about to run away but before he could go anywhere I was behind him within a mere second.

I saw the boy look at my previous spot then behind pedophile and he looked shocked.

I yelled out,

"GO TO SLEEP!!!"

Mika's POV
======
I screamed at the top of my lungs, which wasn't very loud, as the mystery man screamed.

I was scared so tears started streaming down my face as I whimpered and latched onto Leo's shirt.

Without hesitation Leo started to run and I could sense his fright from that unlucky meeting.

I gathered enough courage to slowly look back to see that Mr. Scary-pants was chasing Leo and me.

Leo was heading back to the lab and I could tell from the direction we were going.

I was full out sobbing now and was scared out of mind because,

1. Leo had caught me and was trying to bring me back to the lab.

And

2. Mr. Scary-pants was chasing us like a cheetah would a gazelle.

I tried scratching Leo's cheek with my nails and succeeded.

I did that so he would possibly let me go and that's exactly what he did.

He halted to a stop, hiding behind a tree slowly putting me down. He knew that I would run if he let go of me so he kept a sturdy grip on my shoulder.

He slowly looked down at me, killing intent slowly leaking out of him.

He raised his other hand in the air and brought it flying down. It had collided with my face and that sent me falling on my butt.

I was crying hard while my left cheek was stinging in pain.

Leo picked me back up again, bridal style while saying,

"You most definitely are getting punished by the time we get back home."

I started freaking out and I was having a panic attack.

I couldn't breathe and I felt like the darkness was consuming me, just like a sea would to a child during a storm.

My ears unconsciously laid down on top of my head while my tail wrapped itself around my waist hugging me tightly.

Before the raging darkness took me into its grasp I saw that guy right in front of us.

*^*^*^*^*^*
Ok.... I still ain't confident in this story but I will continue it.

I will also add other creepypasta's like Ben Drowned and Sally and other ones like that.

•~•

Words: 883