Chapter 4

*Daniel's POV*
After finishing practise me and the boys decide to go get brunch seen as we finished at 11. After that we went and just chilled out at Tyler's, my best mate, house. Ever since we arrived there we just played on the Xbox and threw some more hoops outside on his drive. I've only just arrived home and it's 6pm. Not spoke to Red all day and I really wanted to get to know her better. Saying hi to my parents I headed up stairs to my room. Closing the door behind me I laid on my bed unlocking my phone and opening the kik app.

DannyBoy: Hey, you busy?

RedJ: No you got home from a friend's, you?

DannyBoy: Me too, how was your day?

RedJ: Pretty good, could of been better, yours?

DannyBoy: Mine was good, what happened? Wanna talk about it?

RedJ: Bumped into my ex this morning on my run, nothing too big.

DannyBoy: Oh right, you single now?

RedJ: Yeah, he was my first and only boyfriend. What about you, are you single?

DannyBoy: Yeah, don't really do relationships. Only ever had one relationship. Everything else is just pretty casual.

RedJ: So your a fuck em and chuck em kinda guy?

DannyBoy: Something like that haha.

RedJ: So a player then?

DannyBoy: You could say that.
DannyBoy: Anyway can a see a selfie, wanna know what you look like.

RedJ: Only if you send after.

DannyBoy: Sure.

RedJ: New gallery message.

I clicked on the picture to make it full screen and the most beautiful girl was staring back at me. She had long blonde hair that reached mid body, sparkling blue eyes and a perfect figure. She was wearing a yellow crop top with some white jeans and she look amazing. Her skin was pale but it just made her eyes stand out even more. Like the clear sky poking through the clouds.

DannyBoy: Wow your beautiful Red 😍.

RedJ: Thanks Dan, your turn.

DannyBoy: New gallery message.

We couldn't be more different in apperances. I had dark brown hair that was always up in a quiff and green eyes. I think the only thing we did have was that we kept our bodies in good shape. I sent her a picture of me in just a pair of basketball shorts so she could see just how well I looked after my body.

RedJ: Your not too bad looking yourself player 😉.

I got up off my bed, saving the picture of Jess to look at later and heading down to the kitchen for food.

DannyBoy: Why thank you.

RedJ: Any plans for this evening?

DannyBoy: No, you?

RedJ: No, my friends wanted me to go to a party but it's at Cameron's so 😁.

DannyBoy: Cameron?

RedJ: Oh my ex.

DannyBoy: Does he play basketball by any chance?

RedJ: Yeah why?

DannyBoy: Oh shit.