Chapter 32

*Dan's P.O.V*

After saying hey to Jess' Mom and Drake we headed upstairs to chill and watch a new tv series on Netflix. We'd just watched the first episode of Chasing Cameron, seen as Jess begged me, but now we were just sat talking.

"So can I give you you're present now?" I ask Jess, smiling at her as she looks up at me.

"I was wondering when you were going to, I've been eyeing the bag since you arrived." She jokes

I just laugh as  walk over to her desk, where I put the bag down. As I do Jess leans down and pulls something from under her bed. As I walk back towards her I smile. I retake my space and cross my legs, handing her the bag but not before kissing her.

"Merry Christmas Baby." I say, letting go of the bag and letting her opening it.

When she's opened it she pulls out a brown leather photo album and starts to look through it. Inside is lots of pictures of us from the first time we met to screenshots I've taken when we've been on Facetime.

"Do you like it? I ask, worried as she hasn't said anything yet.

"Like it? Dan I love it, thank you."  She says wraspping her arms round my neck, kissing me. "Right time for your presents." She says, handing me one and putiing another on her lap.

"Presents?" I ask, confused

"Yeah I got you two, it was your birthday as well as Christmas." She explains.

"Baby, you shouldn't have." I say, shaking my head as I start to open the first.

"I know but I wanted to." She says, watching me.

The first was a bottle of my favorite aftershave. I'd said a few weeks ago that it was running out so she must of listened to me and remembered. As soon as I'd opened that one she handed me another present. I started to unwrap the second and smiled when I saw it. She'd bought me a watch but I couldn't help but feel guilty at how much you spent.

"This must of cost you so much. I feel bad." I tell her, pulling her into a hug.

"Don't, you're worth it because I love you." She whispers in my ear.

"And I love you." I whisper back before pulling away to connect my lips to hers.

Soon enough we were moving the presents off the bed and laying back on Jess' bed, our lips, hardly disconnecting. I'd missed this and I'd missed my girl.

...

A few hours later Jess, Poppy Tyler and I along with Drake, Jane, Scarlett and Jonathon were all sat in the local diner. The girls hadn't seen much of each other during the holidays so everyone was just having a catch up and the group were doing a good job of making me and Tyler feel included.

"So how is everyone's relationship's going?" Scarlett asks the table.

I look up at her and she looks slightly at Jonathon and he's looking at the floor. I feel sorry for them both because you can tell they both like each other but they just can't see it themselves. I really wanna help but I can't for two reasons. I don't know them enough and I don't think Jess would want me to. I helped James and Jemma together. I'm sure I could do the same for these two.

"Me and Tyler are good. God the sex after not seeing each other for so long is amazing." Poppy says, not really catching what she's just said.

"Ok, too much Information there Poppy. We're good too though." Jane says, smiling across at Drake and he just blushes and as soon as I see I nudge him teasingly.

"What about you two lovebirds?" Scarlett asks, nodding her head at us.

"We're good yeah, was great to see Jess again but I just wish she hadn't spoilt me as much with the presents she got me." I say, taking hold of her hand.

"I told you, you're worth it." Jess says, shaking her head with a laugh.

"Any shagging been done yet?" Jonathon asks, trying to be funny.

"Jonathon! My brother is here but no we haven't." Jess says, scowling at him and I can't help but laugh. She just looks so cute when she's mad.

Then we all carried on, eating and chatting, having fun like teenagers do. However I couldn't get when Jonathon said off my mind. I wanted to have sex with Jess but I didn't know if she was ready. I didn't mind waiting, that wasn't it. it was just what could I say to not sound like I was pressuring her into doing it but just asking her. I didn't want to make her upset or mad.

As we were walking back to our cars we'd come in Jonathon came over.

"Hey man, I hope I didn't annoy you earlier. I realized you could of been pissed because I wouldn't be if someone asked me that. I'm sorry." He says, giving me one of those bro handshakes.

"Oh, It's cool, no offense taken or anything. I'll see you at the party on new years?" I ask.

"Yeah, bye man!" He shouts, walking to his car.

"Cya!" I shout back, heading for mine.

When I get in the front Jess is in the passenger seat and Poppy and Tyler are cuddling in the back.

"Everything alright?" Jess asks me.

"Yeah fine." I say, kissing her before starting the engine and leaving the car park.

(A/N So there's this weeks Update. So next chapter I will go back to normal with switching between Dan and Jess each week I just wanted to make up for doing two Jess chapters in a row. I hope this is a good enough update. I always get writers block for the filler chapters. Anyway please like, comment and vote means a lot.)