Entry 0.4

Lingers eyes began to open slowly, as she looked around. She was in... a car?

"Your here ma'am." The man said. She looked outside. She was at a cemetery?

"Thank you." She mumbled, still confused to what was happening. She exit the car, and found herself looking at people who we're dressed in black, walking to the cemetery, holding flowers, papers, candles,  and the cross sign. What was happening?

She walked to where they we're, and there it was. A funeral.

The whole lynch family was there, Vanessa, and practically everybody Ross had ever know.

That's it.

Ross was dead.

Her eyes filled with tears, and wiped it away quickly. Linger was too late. She couldn't rewind at the point. Its not like she had the power of jesus in her hands.

Oh wait.

She did.

Maybe I can rewind it. She thought.

She lifted her hand up, straight, and pointed two fingers slightly up. She closed her eyes, starting to rewind. "Linger? Are you okay?" A voice asked. She opened her eyes, to find Ross standing there. "Ross!" She hugged him tightly. He hugged back, in confusion. She pulled away. "Lets go." He said. "Oh. Linger. Ross." Someone said. They found Riker looking at them both. How did he know she was here?

"Its time for the funeral."

"Whos?" She asked. Riker sighed. "Rydel's and Eliyah" He mumbled, looking down.

Linger looked up, and her eyes widened. "No way." She said. "Yes Linger. Yes way."

But who was Eliya?

"How!?"

Riker sighed.  "Rydel was driving back home while Ellington was at work, not there for Eliyah's 4th birthday... and then....a speed chase car crashed them......."

Eliyah must of been Rydel and Ellingtons child.

Linger looked down. Ross bursts into tears, crying hardly.

"NO!!!!!" Linger screamed.

Linger blinked, finding herself pulling away from Alana, trying to get to Ross.

She was back.

Ross felt himself going up up up up, all the way up to the sky. He found himself standing on a white fluffy surface, bareless. "Ross. You must go back." A voice said. He couldn't see anything. He could only hear. The only thoughts going through his mind was Laura, Autumn, and suicide. But he was already dead. Ross didn't want to go back. He didn't. He didn't want to struggle anymore. He didn't to feel heart broken anymore.

"I am sending you back." That voice said. "Why...." Ross' voice came out, but low. "You must live your life. At first I couldn't complete my assignment on you, but now, it is done. You must go back." The voice said. He felt hands carrying him, and felt himself go down and down.

At first he was in hell, and then heaven. Is he going back to earth?

His eyes opened, waking up to screaming. Hes alive again.

"ROSS!" Linger pulled away from Alana's hands, and hugged him tightly. He sighed, and hugged tightly. "Oh my god.." She said. He felt water on his neck. He peeked over at Linger, finding her crying.

"Are you crying?"

"Of course I am you idiot!!! Why the hell did you scare me like that!?!?" she cried. He stayed quiet.

"Why did you try to kill yourself!?"

"You told me to be happy."

------------------------------------------

The End.

OKAY OKAY I'M KIDDING LETS GO ON WITH THE STORY

---

Rydel danced with Ellington, with a stressed face. "Rydel. Whats wrong?" He asked. It was their wedding. They were supposed to be happy. "Ross isn't here." Rydel said, as Ellington spins her. "I'm so worried. I'm disappointed he missed are wedding." Rydel frowned, as they swayed side to side again. Ellington sighed. But suddenly, the person most unexpected walks in. It Ross. "Ross?" Rydel mumbled. They stopped dancing, and Rydel rushed over to Ross. He found his arm being held by a girl with the longest bleached hair, with blue mixture in the whole hair. It was a gloomy color. The girl wore a white dress that was plain. "Ross. Where we're you."

"I found him committing suicide." The girl named Linger said. "Ross how could you. On my wedding-"

"I couldn't go on. I only remember when I saw Laura walking down that isle, and I stood there, smiling, waiting to kiss her. To marry her... i couldn't go on...." Ross said. They sighed, started explaining things to Ross, and comfort him.

But what he didn't mention, was about the voices. They told him, to kill himself.

To be happy.

For them to leave him alone. 

"We're still here. Ross." The voice said.

They lied. 

They we're never gonna leave him alone.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my readers. I've kept you waiting for 3 days lol

But its here... :p

I'm really busy this week, a lot of planning, (i'm not talking about school.. PFFFT)

So anyways, yeah. A lot of planning books for u guys who like my books (I dont know why would you even like my books) And I have a lot of shit loads of depressing shit on my mind for religious reasons, and Rourtney drama is not even half my problems... ok, maybe a little, but I have other things in life I have to worry about. That's what my mom said.

But shes always know I wanted Ross and Laura to be together, and I didn't care. So then, there came a few years later, where Ross found a girlfriend named Courtney eaton... 

And then when we we're eating dinner yesterday, I told her about him having a girlfriend. You know what happened?

She stopped eating,a and looked at me. Then she was like, 'What?'

LOL I HONESTLY THINK MY MOM SHIPS RAURA A BIT, I DUNNO LOL

And I was at my friends house, and she was reading my description of most of my books, and then she was like, 'Why are all your stories so depressing!?'

I'm like, 'wha? What do you mean?' xd

Is it true? lol

But anyways, yea, very busy with books, planning.... that's why i haven't been updating other books but this one. I finished planning this one, and have the perfect ending for it. And now i'm having a writers block on finding my mother lol

Other books, probably because i'm slightly planning, release date, or i'm just too lazy LOL

ANYWAYS,

share your thoughts! <3 <3 <3

Hope you enjoyed!

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

-Ana