Entry 0.2

-- rydellington's baby (eliyah) on the media--- (its a shitty edit of mine. ik)

Linger returned Ross home. She sat on the edge of his bed as he slept peacefully. He was wrapped around his white sheets, and his blonde hair was messy. She sighed. "I wish Laura would be here to see you." she got up from the bed, and disappeared.

----

Autumn sighed as he sat alone in lunch, staring down at the table. Suddenly, someone sat in front of him. He looked up, only finding Kellumoreth. "Hey." she said. "Hey." he said quietly. "What happened? Looks like world war III happened." she joked. "Don't act like everything is fine between you and me." he snapped at her. "Autumn-"

"You we're suppose to be my friend that time!"

"I was! And still am!"

"This fight was so stupid because I already forgot why I was mad at you!" he semi-shouted. Suddenly, a girl sat next to Autumn. "Everything okay over here?" Kristina asked, looked at both of them, wrapping an arm around Autumn. "Everything is fine." Autumn told her, resting his head on his hand. He watched as Kellumoreth and Kristina gave each other the stink eyes. He rolled his eyes, and drowned in his thoughts. He looked to his right, looking at blue sweater. Right after he did, he heard a dark sound, or a dark key on a piano. The blues.

"Autumn? Autumn! Its time to line up!" Kristina called.

"What do we have now?" he asks her, snapping back into reality, from his sad song.

"We have math." Kristina groaned. "Ew. Math..." a girl from class walked by. Her name was Gleny. She was a blonde, with dark brown eyes. She thought she was better than everyone in the whole school. As she walked by Autumn, she smiled, and he ignored it. "Ew.. slut." one of the girls giggled. Even blonde boy doesn't like her." the girl continues.

Gleny hung out with the 5th graders in the school. There we're a lot of rumors going around about such a little third grader. "Dude, I heard she likes girls and boys." a boy said as the class went up the stairs. "Thats what makes her a faggot."

Autumn cringed at the words that came out of the kids mouths. "Guys, shut up about her. You have no right to say anything about her." one of the brunette girls came along. She had blue eyes, and her name was Izzy. "Shut up. You know you made out with her." the boys laughed.

"You guys are so disturbing." Autumn finally decided to speak up. "What you said boy?" one of them turned to him. They we're in the hallway now. "I....."

"Autumn, lets go." Kellumoreth pulled him out of the situation. "You have been acting so different lately. You okay?" she asked him. He looked at her eyes. Her eyes we're brown. He suddenly heard piano keys starting to go up from the sad tone. "I'm fine." he said, looking away from her.

---------

Laura rubbed Aubree's back as she fell asleep. Once she did, Laura got up, and slowly walked down the wooden stairs to the kitchen. She put her elbows on the counter, and put her hands to her face. She began to throw everything she saw. "What the fuck is wrong with me!? What type of choice was this!?!?" she screamed, and sat on the floor, with tears still streaming down her face.

Ross picked up his cigarette, as the radio played "I'm Yours."

He chuckled, as he remembered when R5 was still going on, he did a cover. Those we're the days.

The days when he smiled more.

The days when he laughed more.

The days when he was happy.